Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
I'm feeling worthless. I'm not doing good enough in school, even though I'm trying as hard as I can.

How do I stop this?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Please, Brooke is waaaay too pretty to be Brock, Gargan, OR the symbiote itself. That's so out of here its not even funny.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Whereas the two of them together combine to form one being

I didn't feel a Power Rangers or Voltron comparison was flattering rly

then again, there's always Captain Planet

...is that Ted Turner on a zipline...?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Yeah, Power Rangers and Voltron fail to make a good analogy too. Surely there is some two beings that combine to make a stronger whole reference that fits... but where?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Huh.... what with the sync ratios and entry plugs what not that's really not bad. I dunno though, who's the Eva and who's the pilot? Not to mention some of the more gut-wrenchingly terrible aspects of Eva. Huh. Still, better than Voltron I think.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
When I mean Evangelion, I meant the rebuild series, not the mind screw mainstream one. That one'll leave kids in a state of comatose if exposed.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I haven't seen Rebuild yet. And hey, that's on topic. It pisses me off that I have yet to see Rebuild of Evangalion.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
panicking over classical physics test despite four hours of study

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My parents breaking my fucking mic and not even caring because it was MY fault I left it on the couch. You know where EVERYONE tends to be. Fuck them. :/

Anyway I tested it on Skype and it still works, but the stand is busted so to talk at all I have to hold it up to my face. ._. It's just shitty they break my crap and treat it like it's no big deal. oh, and they didn't even give it to me they left it busted on the stairs in front of my room so I had to go ask what was wrong with it.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Got the hospital in an hour then after I get stuck with several needles Im then going to end up getting a scan only to come home and get ready to go to the doctors to get stuck with even more needles and get told about why my liver results are shit.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A Scythe Mugen 3 probably won't fit in a Cooler Master Sileo 550, silly giant high cooling towers and silly case padding. I'll just return 'em and get a smaller cooler (or try the stock cooler and see how it does)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
SWEAT COPIOUS AMOUNTS and then THINK ABOUT THE PHYSICS TEST I JUST TOOK clearly this is the best gameplan for sleeping and not bad in any way whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom