Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Slow bus drivers piss me off. Very Slow drivers drive me nuts. My first ride took about an hour (A trip that normally takes 30 Minutes)... The second took about 20 minutes.. Shitty drivers....

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh cool self i wanted to feel sweaty and sick and gross gj predicting my emotions on that

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Just feeling... drained for no reason.

Not much of an appetite either. Usually I'm a gluttonous pig, but today I completely skipped breakfast and skimped out during my brother's birthday cha chaan teng dinner.

Also, the last three days of my mid-semester break are chockablock full of shit that does not constitute relaxation. =/

Only job reply I've received was a complete and obvious scam.

I really thought I'd be able to find another part-time job by now. *sigh*

EDIT: Oh, and the job I really wanted, being told they want someone with "experience". So... being given complete control of a store similar to yours because the owners knew I knew the product and how to run the store and therefore trusted me with it... isn't enough "experience". I get it, we had slightly different products, but if I could be trained on all that don't you think I'll pick up what you sell very quickly?

I dunno. This is the second time I've been given that bs. The first was obviously an automatic response so I laughed it off more or less. This time around it's just plain lying to me. If you didn't like me fine, but don't give me garbage about not being qualified or having the right experience.

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Got the hospital in an hour then after I get stuck with several needles Im then going to end up getting a scan only to come home and get ready to go to the doctors to get stuck with even more needles and get told about why my liver results are shit.

ARRIGHT, arright, I'll get the nurses outfit, just stop being ill dammit!

crack

Donator
my mom suggested that i get a webcam to communicate with my dad instead of wasting her money... yeah, that's the same.

and took my first computer science class today. shit i'm dumb.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My mom was pissed at me today and when I asked why, she was like, "I'm sick and you haven't been helping me at all lately."

I waited on her beck and fucking call when she was going through cancer and her kidney problems. I did everything she needed me to do and hardly complained at all. I was there for her practically every moment of the day. I took her into doctor appointments, got out of bed in the middle of the night to take her into emergency rooms, and talked her down from panic attacks. I gave up a whole year of my life and then she turned around and told a bunch of people that was hardly doing anything for her, including my aunt who gave me a fucking lecture in a hospital in front of everyone and their mother about why I should be helping my mom.

Now, my mom has a broken back and expects me to keep taking care of her. I don't really see why I should if she's going to tell everyone that I'm being a lazy ass. Why not actually be a lazy ass so she doesn't have to lie?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My window makes a buzzing sound when it's windy... and guess what/ It's super windy, has been all day... i hardly slept at all :(

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
firefox

i love you and all but fuck you are so annoying sometimes

like when you crash

five times a day

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Negligent parents. They piss me off. Like this couple I know with six YOUNG children. Both parents don't have a stable job and the mother doesn't even exert effort in finding one. AT least the father's looking for what little income he brings but it just isn't enough. Once I advised the mother to go look for a job and WORK HER LAZY ASS and all she said was basically "don't wanna". I MEAN WTF?! WHAT KIND OF PARENT ARE YOU!!! YOUR THREE YOUNGEST CHILDREN ARE ILL AND YOU WON'T EVEN MOVE YOUR ASS?! YOUR ELDEST CHILD'S EDUCATION IS AT PERIL AND YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK?! AND THE FATHER IS OKAY WITH THIS SHIT YOU'RE PULLING?!

I hate parents like that. The ones who suffers are the children and I pity them. Their children are still so young, the youngest is still a 3-month old baby, there's a couple of children that's 3 and 4 years old who're sick for weeks now and all the parents do is sit there not doing anything, waiting for alms from people like me. I won't mind helping them and offering them some of my graces because I really care for the children, BUT I ALSO WANT THESE PEOPLE TO MAKE A LIVING FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT JUST CONSTANTLY ASK FROM PEOPLE!!!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm home from vacation. Don't really like the way things are now that I'm back. Mom and Dad are arguing right this minute. Dads appearantly started having bad shoulder pains after I left, but he doesn't want to go to the doctor over it because he doesn't have enough money in his account, and he doesn't want to dip into moms medical funds because she needs them for her own problems. But Mom wants him to go to the doctor. I'm really fucking worried cause dad was talking in a way like he almost never does. Really in control, serious, not really joking, moving point by point through things.

I'm cursing my own laziness. If I had put more effort into getting a job I could have been hired, and this wouldn't be a fucking issue. Goddamn this sucks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm home from vacation. Don't really like the way things are now that I'm back. Mom and Dad are arguing right this minute. Dads appearantly started having bad shoulder pains after I left, but he doesn't want to go to the doctor over it because he doesn't have enough money in his account, and he doesn't want to dip into moms medical funds because she needs them for her own problems. But Mom wants him to go to the doctor. I'm really fucking worried cause dad was talking in a way like he almost never does. Really in control, serious, not really joking, moving point by point through things.

I'm cursing my own laziness. If I had put more effort into getting a job I could have been hired, and this wouldn't be a fucking issue. Goddamn this sucks.

This is why the US health care system sucks. It causes stress ('I can't pay to go to the doctor') and health problems ('I couldn't pay the doctor to get my shoulder fixed, now they had to remove my whole arm') and a generally unpleasant situation.

Vote for whoever is up for higher taxes and health care for everyone :monster:.

(I recognize the situation though, my dad's just like that, but instead of it being a money issue (due to good health care / insurance here), he's just stubborn and tough)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
so this guy from our showroom comes in to check the warehouse i work at and leaves his folder with SUPER IMPORTANT ORDERS and then tells us to scan all the papers to him PLUS the folder cover he scribbled his notes on. I copy the folder but this idiot chose to use a DARK RED FOLDER so it barely shows up when copied and scanned it looks like shit. so he emails me;

"can you send the folder too"
and i'm like derp i just sent that but it doesn't translate well so we'll mail it monday

and he's like

I notice that...thanks

o

o do u really

resisting my troll urges rn you have no idea

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sister is acting like a fucking prick due to me visiting over. So what if you've gone through a hellish week and want me to be 'out of your' life so you call it? the old man called and wanted me over so I wet my ass on your fucking feelings.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I swear I get better from one thing only to fall victim to another illness
GODDAMNIT

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
...crazy girl. Again. Even more so.

Giant sigh of confusion and exasperation and just ugh this is stupid

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Video games are fun.

Flaring RSI in the lower arms or however it's called these days ain't.

Edit: Also:

* Mosquito / spider season, derp.
* Why are it dark so early? Skews my sense of time. Again. I hate time twice a year, :monster:.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
MOVING FORWARD AN HOUR

EVERYTHING IS CALIBRATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom