Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Joker

Why So Serious?
People that scream at you for selling their kid an 'M' rated video game, when 2 hours ago, they GAVE you permission to sell it to them.

(godforbid this ever happens to me, but it HAS happened once before to someone I once worked with.)

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
I shave in the shower, then finish the rest of the shaving afterward =/

I cant shave with out a mirror, I would end up butchering my self.

Blergh I hate split shifts... ruins a day

And today I'm hating hangovers, but then with £1.50 for a pint of Stella it's very self inflicted.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That depends on how you define "poop." Plants do dispose of waste products, mainly O2.

Poop (i.e. fecal matter) is shit. O2 is not shit. It's O2. I have no idea what definition of "shit" you're running on, but the common definition certainly doesn't entail O2.

FISH said:
There is a simple rule to follow though, the three S's.. Shit, Shave, Shower

Perfect preperation for any situation

I think the worst, as rare as it happens is when you suddenly get that shit that you just cant hold whilst in the shower, wet ass cheeks on the seat.. never a nice feeling.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Another thing that pisses me off...

People who don't believe in vaccinations. They piss me off a lot. Way to go at bringing down societal immunity and disease eradication :monster: .

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah Jenny McCarthy just needs to fucking die already.

She needs to go back to doing what she does best. Flashing her tits for money and sucking Hugh Hefner's Jim Carrey's cock.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
She needs to go back to doing what she does best. Flashing her tits for money and sucking Hugh Hefner's Jim Carrey's cock.
Oh yeah good point, that would probably be just as good. As long as she stfu's about autism and vaccines.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Leaving my boyfriend behind in Newcastle.

And leaving his cat too. HE'S SO CUTE

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
Mako Eyes: You were using poop as a verb. IE, "elimination of waste." Try to think a little bit the next time you accuse someone of not knowing what they're talking about, okay?

Bone Machine: This is where that dictionary might have come in handy. That shit you said made no sense.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
But poop is shit. It's feces. So when you use it as a verb, it's has the same meaning as when you'd say shitting. Right? :/

Things that piss me off: when people chew with their mouths open. If you're by yourself, it's your business, but at the table with other people it's gross.

And... when people walk up behind you and slap you hard on the back. And when you ask them why they did that, they just say "because I can".

My brother is a jerk. :@

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Mako Eyes: You were using poop as a verb. IE, "elimination of waste." Try to think a little bit the next time you accuse someone of not knowing what they're talking about, okay?
Except that "poop", even as a verb, clearly refers to the excretion of faecal matter. No one ever says plants poop out air.

Bone Machine: This is where that dictionary might have come in handy. That shit you said made no sense.
He was calling you a fuck-up. His post made perfect sense to me.

On topic, people with complexes of unwarranted self-importance irritate me. Customers who think they're entitled to five minutes of conversation when there are five people in line also irritate me, though those people probably fall under the prior category as well.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Incidentally, people who don't know what shit is piss me off :awesomonster:

They piss me off a lot. Especially the ones that BAWWWW about it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally, people who don't know what shit is piss me off :awesomonster:
Especially when they take it upon themselves to lecture other people on what the definition of shit is, and then get the definition wrong themselves :awesomonster:

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
On topic, people with complexes of unwarranted self-importance irritate me.

So, you're one of those self-hating types?

And because I'm not an idiot, & know how to use a dictionary:

2.to become clear of dregs, impurities, etc.

Defecation, from Dictionary.com. Since "poop" & "defecate" are synonymous, I think the winner of this little debate is clear.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No, unlike yours my self-importance is quite warranted. :awesomonster:

I should also add that people who don't know when to drop an argument irritate me. I mean, it's like five to one in this thread now that saying plants "poop air" is ridiculous. Feel free to cling to pedantically literal interpretations of dictionary definitions as desperately as you like but it won't stop your usage from being completely incorrect. No one ever says plants poop (or defecate) air. They release it as a product of photosynthesis. If it's comparable to any process humans undergo at all, it's breathing.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
You ignored the first, most relevant definition.

1. to void excrement from the bowels through the anus(lol); have a bowel movement.

Excrement is waste matter discharged from the body, esp. feces.

And when I looked up "poop", I got excrement.

I should also add that people who don't know when to drop an argument irritate me.

^This.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
what is this i don't even

wat

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker

I'm so sorry I can't type like a pompous cunt like you. Gtfo your high horse.

And change your font. I have to quote just so I can read the shit you're spewing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom