Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
Immature. Staff. Members.

Seriously, after all this, "It's over unless you do something else" bullshit, I got about a million facepalm posts, which are a snarky remark to an argument I've been making that they have the same intent as a remark I got warned for flaming did.

This. Topic. Is. Closed.

They're just doing it because they think it will get me riled up, & they know I can't respond.

Seriously, who's trying to start shit now? It's not me. So, how do you people justify your earlier statement that, "It's over"?

Tell ya what: When I get mentioned on an Encyclopedia Dramatica article (Dacon, possibly the rest of you), THEN you can tell me how much of a stupid drama queen I am.

/rant.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
People bitching like little babies.

I still have that topic on E-mail alert. If the staff wants to have their dumb little laugh, they should take it somewhere else, so that my inbox doesn't end up getting spammed.

Edit: Oh, I feel the need to reiterate: I. Am. Not. On. Encyclopedia. Dramatica.

Have a nice day.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Immature. Staff. Members.

Seriously, after all this, "It's over unless you do something else" bullshit, I got about a million facepalm posts, which are a snarky remark to an argument I've been making that they have the same intent as a remark I got warned for flaming did.

This. Topic. Is. Closed.

They're just doing it because they think it will get me riled up, & they know I can't respond.

Seriously, who's trying to start shit now? It's not me. So, how do you people justify your earlier statement that, "It's over"?

Tell ya what: When I get mentioned on an Encyclopedia Dramatica article (Dacon, possibly the rest of you), THEN you can tell me how much of a stupid drama queen I am.

/rant.

Lmao.

That's nice.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
:facepalm:. Take a joke, dude, srsly.

Stop to consider the message you're sending for a second. I keep getting, "Stop bringing it up, it's over."

Now, people are spamming a CLOSED topic making a joke at MY expense.

What does that tell me?

No, it's not over. I didn't bring it up, yet people are still talking about it.

In other words: Practice. What. You. Preach.

Furthermore, there's the issue that I don't want to be notified via E-mail of spam messages, but I can't remove myself from that because the topic is closed.

So, "seriously dude," get over yourselves long enough to realize that you may be sending a VERY douchebag message, regardless of what your intentions were. Don't write your members off as "bitching like babies," try to think about what YOU might be doing that's pissing THEM off. I made the same mistake myself, recently, so in a way this is probably karmic, but I digress:

You're going to have the same fucking problems coming up again & again if you take such a hypocritical attitude to even mentioning the issue.

Is any of this making sense, or do I need to break out the chart?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Stop to consider the message you're sending for a second. I keep getting, "Stop bringing it up, it's over."

Now, people are spamming a CLOSED topic making a joke at MY expense.

What does that tell me?

No, it's not over. I didn't bring it up, yet people are still talking about it.

In other words: Practice. What. You. Preach.

Furthermore, there's the issue that I don't want to be notified via E-mail of spam messages, but I can't remove myself from that because the topic is closed.

So, "seriously dude," get over yourselves long enough to realize that you may be sending a VERY douchebag message, regardless of what your intentions were. Don't write your members off as "bitching like babies," try to think about what YOU might be doing that's pissing THEM off. I made the same mistake myself, recently, so in a way this is probably karmic, but I digress:

You're going to have the same fucking problems coming up again & again if you take such a hypocritical attitude to even mentioning the issue.

Is any of this making sense, or do I need to break out the chart?
1198193924690.gif

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
I'm just going to assume, for the sake of avoiding carpal tunnel, that you're actually going to put some thought into what I said on thinking about how what you're saying is going to be recieved before hitting "post reply."

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
*plays Yakety Sax*

I hate rain on a nice day.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm with Hito on that one ^

Also, people who cba to respond when you're trying to check on them to make sure they're OK (y'know, since you worried some bad shit might've gone down over 4th July), and then get bent out of shape when you're annoyed about it when you see them and notice that they're not dead or missing an arm or anything.

Also, people who find things like the disease that's killing people's family members amusing, and wish it on others. That shit is not cool, and it's a very quick way to absolutely infuriate me. It's not fucking funny.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Also, people who find things like the disease that's killing people's family members amusing, and wish it on others. That shit is not cool, and it's a very quick way to absolutely infuriate me.

What the fuck

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You could just try and take things less seriously, like I am, :monster:. Also, you can't unsubscribe from a closed topic? That's 'tarded, damn vB programmers.

And I'm going to facepalm again if you're gonna write up another post about the oh noes injustice and oh noz double standard in this post. There's worse things to get riled up about.

Cole said:
Also, people who find things like the disease that's killing people's family members amusing, and wish it on others. That shit is not cool, and it's a very quick way to absolutely infuriate me. It's not fucking funny.

lolz, you've been to the Netherlands, it seems? Most of our insults include a disease or two.

A

Great Old One
People who want you to know something but don't tell you, and instead prefer taking the hard route by giving the slightest of hints and rejecting everything you say when you try to get them to tell you. It's as if they find it entertaining to them that they're life revolves around a mystery.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
What the fuck
Yes, so glad the shit that's killing my mom was able to bring a smile to someone's face.

lolthulu. I mean, herpes can be amusing, and the clap. Cancer? Yeah...not so much. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, tbh.

Also on my tits - fucking roommate eating up all of my fucking foodstuffs that I purchased for special two-week experiment. November cannot come soon enough for me.

crack

Donator
People who bring up a conversation but are too much of a pussy to try and finish what they want to say.

People indirectly talking to you because they can't tell it to your face.
MSN?

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
And I'm going to facepalm again if you're gonna write up another post about the oh noes injustice and oh noz double standard in this post. There's worse things to get riled up about.

Ordinarily, I'd type one up just to spite you, but I'm feeling lazy, so just pretend I did.

Although, if that's what you're getting out of the posts, you're reading them wrong.

The message I was trying to convey was, I repeat: Think before you post.

I...really don't know how I can make that any simpler....

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm just going to assume, for the sake of avoiding carpal tunnel, that you're actually going to put some thought into what I said on thinking about how what you're saying is going to be recieved before hitting "post reply."

you piss me off. get rid of that fucking retarded font and shut up. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
People bawwwwwing over inane shit and then bawwwwwing about people facepalming at their bawwwwwing over inane shit pisses me off.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That my lilbrother is a crybaby, and I hate him.
He always want to use MY computer to play some ridicilous Star Wars game. (Yes, I HATE Star Wars) It really pisses me off. I do better things than playing games. :hohum:

I hate that you hate SW.

I also hate folks who lie blatantly than call it exaggeration when called on it. People who can't take the goddamn hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom