Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=597.msg24552#msg24552 date=1235854035]
[quote author=V link=topic=597.msg24547#msg24547 date=1235853589] contact me when you come to florida then and maybe we'll be able to solve that problem for both of us? :duhard: [/quote]
I'd like a weeks worth, 5 times a day. kthx :duhard:
[/quote]I'm sure I can manage, just let me know when to clear my schedule :duhard:

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=V link=topic=597.msg24564#msg24564 date=1235854861]I'm sure I can manage, just let me know when to clear my schedule :duhard: [/quote]
Better make sure your in good health then :duhard:

>topic> not being able to get to see bands because they can't be bothered to play over here.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Dumb customers. They see the price but then they still ask me about the price. They can't read? are they irrevocably dumb and mentally impaired to read?

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg24576#msg24576 date=1235855731] Dumb customers. They see the price but then they still ask me about the price. They can't read? are they irrevocably dumb and mentally impaired to read? [/quote]
Perhaps that's their way of starting a chat up with you? Lol

Those mobile wheel thingys that old folk use. They're lethal in the wrong hands, especially if ones behind you and they end up smacking into your heals.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
people asking me about some of my personal stuff, especially when they think I'm something else :monster:

Also this country not selling Watchmen condoms. > :(

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg24576#msg24576 date=1235855731]
Dumb customers. They see the price but then they still ask me about the price. They can't read? are they irrevocably dumb and mentally impaired to read?
[/quote]

How about people asking the price in a dollar store/pound shop where everything IS 1$/1 pound.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Utter retardation. I can't believe sales people have to put up with these kinds of customers.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'd rather fly my plane here and there. Hate customer service. Ironically, I have to be a steward for an airline to get cash to be a pilot. :' ( Rags to riches sigh.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ComponentDefinitions' setClassName() methods that take a String param could just as well be refactored to take a Class param with the appropriate type constraints which would make development a lot easier and less error-prone. In fact, any non-trivial configuration with strings should be banned and replace with proper classes, enums, or at the very least should have proper formatting documentation and optionally formatting classes. Grr.

Not that I'm doing that at the moment, just wanted to say that. :monster:.

[quote author=seattle link=topic=597.msg24742#msg24742 date=1235871311]
Friends who don't return my vintage pin up girl books.

[/quote]
I know where my head is, I read that as boobs. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=IndianaoftheJones link=topic=597.msg24734#msg24734 date=1235869730]
People who spell "does" as "dose" WTF people?
[/quote]

There's an epic list of common misspellings that I can't be able to wrap my head about, :/. I mean, whose versus who's, your vs you're, etc. It's 'yours' versus 'you are', how can you not see the difference?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Nocturne link=topic=597.msg24887#msg24887 date=1235894253]
Not getting enough sleep. Im not a morning person at all
[/quote]

Same here; and, with me, the problem only seems to get worse and then linger.

haichinamie

Banned
Prudes on forums or irl that think that they're so much better than you because they don't talk about sex. Those people should not be proud of themselves, since sex is just a natural part of life. They should go fuck themselves. We don't need anymore repressed people in this world!!!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
O: You got suuurved.

People who borrows things and forget to return them after a couple visits, and then eventually it becomes "I never borrowed that."

haichinamie

Banned
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=597.msg25101#msg25101 date=1235940248]
People who talk about how horny they are all the time.
[/quote]

People that haven't gone through puberty yet and deflect their awkwardness onto others. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom