Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=597.msg25257#msg25257 date=1235948813]
Thank you, I feel much better now. But please stop muting me. It pisses me off.
[/quote]

I don't know what is happening but your actions a page back has caused some hillarious results.

Double Chink 8D

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm only going to say this once.

Stop abusing the reporting function.

If this thread doesn't cease its failitude it will be closed.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That's it. I warned her I told her to stop flaming, and she did not.

Anymore offenses will be dealt with in kind.

A

Great Old One
I hate it when my brother intentionally tries to scare me by posting pictures of clowns and bugs on the walls of my room.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
When I was. A young boy. I went to a dark alley with my family to have pizza. I went ahead, thinking it was safe. but when I ran and looked a few feet away, there it was, sitting. Rabid and growling, looking at me as if it wants to rip me apart. The pitbull growled, I squeeled like a 4 year old and ran back as fast as I could, the dog barking and chasing after me, I ran passed my family, and onto the parking lot.

The dog catcher managed to incapacitate it in time. But after that I had fear of dags. Dags frighten me.

A

Great Old One
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg25292#msg25292 date=1235949833]
When I was. A young boy. I went to a dark alley with my family to have pizza. I went ahead, thinking it was safe. but when I ran and looked a few feet away, there it was, sitting. Rabid and growling, looking at me as if it wants to rip me apart. The pitbull growled, I squeeled like a 4 year old and ran back as fast as I could, the dog barking and chasing after me, I ran passed my family, and onto the parking lot.

The dog catcher managed to incapacitate it in time. But after that I had fear of dags. Dags frighten me.
[/quote]
Do puppies scare you?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg25292#msg25292 date=1235949833]

[/quote]

Sorry, but I laughed. Don't judge all dogs because of one shitty experience dood. There's bad apples in all bunches.

Get yourself a newborn puppy and raise it, and you'll have a very good friend.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I think I'll get one soon when I go back home. I bonded with a teenage puppy named Nikkita. Very nice.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
If it's meant to happen, it's meant to happen. Easiest way to get over growing apart really.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Well you'll understand when you get oldered, that the true friends stay with you through thick and thin, and bother to contact you later in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom