Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Dear tummy bug, while I am beyond delighted that you have decided to vacate my body, I'm not so delighted with my leaving present of a bad headcold, sore throat, still aching wisdom teeth and the inability to eat properly that you oh so thoughtfully decided in your wake, you sir, have truly fucked with my immune system these last few days.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Really Gmail? I mean... what? I reserved an email of TWO days ago today. It was a group work and I didn't received anything until now. Not to mention that I kept on visiting gmail. Sheesh....I hate you...seriously.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My friends helped me do a lot of "improvements" into my computer situation. Still I can't get off "Safe Mode". It seems that the virus did something to my program and now the computer won't recognize it as an "original" programming....

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My brother decided to try and treat one of our budgies for burrowing mites and probably grabbed it too hard when pulling it out of the cage: it squirmed a whole lot and after a few seconds it went all limp

I
I don't have time for this Everything was okay 10 minutes ago and now its not

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
dont throw up dont throw up dont throw up

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Also my brother goes and wraps it in newspaper and then walks off going "oh well what can you do" and I just want to punch him in the fucking face

If you can't do anything about it at least try and feel sorry for your mistake
or the other budgie left behind wondering where the other one went
everything just smells like paraffin and feathers and omg

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
This. ;__;

Ashlynn Conner, a pretty ‘All-American’ girl, was driven to suicide by bullies at just 10 years old.
The day before she died, Ashlynn came home in tears.
Kids had bullied Ashlynn for years, calling her a “slut,” “fat,” and “ugly,” so that day’s incident seemed relatively minor to Stacy: The girls had poked fun at Ashlynn’s initials, “A.C.,” saying it sounded like “air conditioner.”
Three different teachers at the school had told Ashlynn to “stop tattling” after she reached out for help, the girl told her mother. It was the Thursday before Veterans Day, and Stacy told Ashlynn she should go straight to the principal the following Monday if the bullying continued.
“But she didn’t want to wait until Monday,” Stacy told The Daily.
Ashlynn’s older sister found her hanging by her neck from a scarf in a bedroom closet on Friday night. She was pronounced dead before 9 p.m. at a local hospital, another inconceivably young victim of elementary school bullying.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Haven't bullies learned anything from incidents like Columbine? There's a reason shit like that happens. This is totally the wrong attitude and a horrible thing to say but I wish she had taken some of them with her. I used to have bad thoughts about doing this like this when I was in school. In a lot of them I killed myself but I took almost all of those fuckers with me.

---

also what I came here to post originally

It pisses me off when I try to do something NICE for somebody and they take it the wrong way.

Having been in the pizza industry for a long ass time, I KNOW what days are busy. Halloween, Valentine's day and the day before Thanksgiving are the big ones. When I mentioned to my boss about how I wasn't looking forward to working Halloween because it'd be so busy, she was surprised to hear me say it'd be busy. She hadn't been there that long and wasn't there last year to remember. Eventually I talked her into scheduling a lot of people and that's the only reason we managed to squeeze by. Actually even THEN we needed help.

So I know she was writing the schedule for next week, so today I was going to let her know that the day before Thanksgiving is another busy day. But today she had left early and I was there with another cook. She had left the half done, in pencil schedule sitting on the counter and we all had looked at it. Later on in the night I decided to call her just to be nice and let her know it'd be busy that day and she should bulk up on drivers and cooks. She didn't answer her phone so I left her a message... later on she called back and I asked if she had listened to my message. She said, "Yes, part of it, but why were YOU looking at the schedule."

I told her because it had been sitting there on the counter and she was all, "It's not done yet. Now everyone who looks at the schedule is going to think it's final so if I change it, I'm screwed." then went on to say she KNEW it'd be busy that day and I just apologized and said bye.

Apparently she thinks we're all so fucking stupid as to think that a penciled in half written schedule is the final deal. Oh and here's an idea, if you don't want people looking at the schedule, don't leave it on the fucking counter. Sorry for trying to be helpful.

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
the glee fandom
oh well santana deserved what she got because she's so mean

umm yeah because outing someone is totally trivial right
ugh
finn hudson go and die

so many angry feelings

Fangu

Great Old One
I sent a request for a table booking at my home town Monday night. The answer came just now (two DAYS later). We have the table for 2 hours. What????!

Guess I've gotten used to the convenience of living in a much larger city where there are a hell lot more restaurants. Hell no I agree to being shuffled in, eat, and then shuffled the hell out again. Reservation canceled.

AvecAloes

Donator
People coming in and saying there's no certain way they'd like their cash, and then stopping you in the middle of counting their cash out to them to tell you exactlyhowtheywantit

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Also my brother goes and wraps it in newspaper and then walks off going "oh well what can you do" and I just want to punch him in the fucking face

If you can't do anything about it at least try and feel sorry for your mistake
or the other budgie left behind wondering where the other one went
everything just smells like paraffin and feathers and omg

aww I'm sorry satsu :( poor little thing

Prince Roxas

I Wanna Fly High
AKA
Kuki, Truten Prower
Capcom taking too long to release Marvel vs Capcom 3 avatars for the PSN. My account is really itching badly for a Jean Grey/Phoenix avatar.

And at my work when people don't turn up for appointments and then just expect to get another one without them phoing in to say they can't attend their appointment.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Capcom taking too long to release Marvel vs Capcom 3 avatars for the PSN. My account is really itching badly for a Jean Grey/Phoenix avatar.

And at my work when people don't turn up for appointments and then just expect to get another one without them phoing in to say they can't attend their appointment.
I'm still annoyed that the old Darkstalkers one I had for 360 is no longer available.

I WANT DONOVAN BAINE BACK DAMMIT

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I HAVE MY NATHAN DRAKE AVATAR AND EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom