Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Sorry to hear about your friend Tiff.

It would be nice if just once before my work week starts I could fucking sleep. The way things are looking now I probably won't get any sleep at all tonight. Great way to start the week!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sorry to hear about your friend Tiff.

Thanks... she apparently has a treatable kind so that's sort of relieving. She has 7 weeks of chemo and they say it should be gone by then. But I'm not going to start celebrating until I know it's gone, you know? X_X

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just saw someone's status on facebook that said:
"I'm glad I'm infertile, now I can have as much sex as I want!"

sbacX.gif

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I tried opening a car for a minute before I realized it wasn't mine. And there were people watching me.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck the world, fuck other people's bad judgment, fuck having to fixxx other people's problems, fuck this stupid dental work, fuck these goddamned stomach pains, fuck my stupid ex, fuck being tired all the time, fuck not being able to start my new job, fuck the bank for not sending my replacement bank card, fuck the burn on the back of my hand.

STOP EATING LIKE THAT YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING MULE.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
swtor downloading since 7 today
still not done
will have to leave computer on while i slumber

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Being nagged to get a new job/pick up more hours. 8I It took me forever to get this job, and I have been applying new places for the very fact my current job pays like shit, but really... I don't need to be nagged about it.
"You're 21, I think you need to be more motivated."
kay mind your own business thanks

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Come work at Herberger's with me. <3 :)

Speaking of, having to hold the hand of new hires because they are so inept that they can't do ANYTHING even after having been trained.

:facepalm:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You probably work at one that's far away from me. :awesome: But I do have one at the mall near me, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try it. :lol:

Just feel bad overall for many reasons.

why are girls so hard to understand and get along with

fuck

EDIT: double fuck why does every kid I come across in college not understand citations and sources? citations can get a bit confusing but really, you figure out which style you have to use, and look for an example for the type of thing you need to cite. Where it says the title of the book, you put the title, where it says date published, you put the date published.

pissed off atm because a paper is due tomorrow, the guy who had to do the last question only just emailed it. It's less than 200 words which fuck a college student shouldn't take two weeks to find the time to do that. Oh ya, and I have to rewrite it anyways because he sourced a blog. Wordpress. THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE COLLEGE SOURCE YOU MORON

just... seriously... life give me a break because fucking hell

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
Still haven't heard from the Ortho, so I'm guessing not to expect to hear from them now until next week. Nice. I'm nearly 100% certain that my shoulder is just inflamed from coming out of socket, but...it would still be kind of nice to hear that from a professional, and for them to assure me that the pain will eventually go away. Yeah.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Being nagged to get a new job/pick up more hours. 8I It took me forever to get this job, and I have been applying new places for the very fact my current job pays like shit, but really... I don't need to be nagged about it.
"You're 21, I think you need to be more motivated."
kay mind your own business thanks

You'll probably get more hours when the Blaine story opens (when IS that happening?) but if you do get another job, please give a two week notice so you don't screw us over. I wouldn't blame you for quitting cause, yeah the pay is low... but I just love the job too darn much to leave :awesome:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Thank you for the support guys. I'm feeling better than I did 2 days ago.
Not religious at all but with the funeral being tomorrow, my mom is having us go to mass tomorrow and pray for him from here.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
when IS that happening?

I don't fucking know and it's really pissing me off, too. I can't always get rides easily to that far away of a location.

Also I'd never just leave immediately! xD I'd probably actually try and maintain both jobs and if I can't handle it, quit. Of course with two weeks notice. I don't like being a bitch unless the people at the job are bitches and all of you are pretty nice people. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
If you don't like something ignore it
people are such babies

also someone telling me
"There's more to life than being on the computer all day"
kay
there's more to life than being a drunken, cheating, liar too. But you don't see me saying that to your face.
lolwow Im not bitter

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
also someone telling me
"There's more to life than being on the computer all day"
kay

"Like minding your own damn business."
Is what I would have told that someone if I had been there with you. :monster:
But srsly, that shit pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom