Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
Feeling undefineably miserable, and it could be for anything, everything or nothing. Annoying.

I'm sorry :-/ I've been feeling rather blah this weekend as well. It was really noticeable yesterday and made it really hard to focus on anything for more than, oh, half an hour or so.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
How fucking rude people can be sometimes! I think work today made me realize that. I answered about four calls in a row of people calling back and yelling no matter how many times you say sorry or remain nice to them they just keep being douches it's just like

I just realize how ugly people can get over something tiny. It's kinda sad.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Lag and magic bullets somehow hitting me when I'm ducking in cover during campaign. God damn you, Insane mode. &___8

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
How fucking rude people can be sometimes! I think work today made me realize that. I answered about four calls in a row of people calling back and yelling no matter how many times you say sorry or remain nice to them they just keep being douches it's just like

You can just warn them and tell them to pipe down, if they can't and you warned them twice (in a nice and civil manner of course), then disconnect the line. I believe you have that right as an employee, and capability to report that to your superiors. don't take shit from them, customers can be like that sometimes.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

BUT WE FORGOT HER FREE CHEESEBREAD! HER KIDS WERE HUNGRY AND ALL SHE HAD WAS TWO LARGE PIZZAS DUDE!! :monster:

and really four? Gosh sucks, I only remember 3. I was going to come in here just now and vent about the same thing... :awesome:

yeah okay sorry we forgot your pop/free cheesebread/whatever... I understand it sucks, but calling back and being totally rude about it isn't going to help the situation... we're human, we make mistakes, deal with it.

You can just warn them and tell them to pipe down, if they can't and you warned them twice (in a nice and civil manner of course), then disconnect the line. I believe you have that right as an employee, and capability to report that to your superiors. don't take shit from them, customers can be like that sometimes.
Or just have me talk to them, for some reason I seem to have a way with them when they're pissed off. But tonight sucked... no idea why drivers were taking so long, we weren't that busy and there really is no excuse for pizzas to be going out after an hour when we're at a 45 minute time. And seriously, check your tickets people and make sure you have everything. Is it that hard? Look at what's on the ticket and make sure you got it all, don't just rush out and forgot stuff... :sigh:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So I'm playing Gears with Mumble and Dacon and Adri

and idk what the fuck happened because the next thing I know I'm opening my eyes and it's 8am. I WASN'T EVEN TIRED OR ANYWHERE NEAR PASSING OUT WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO ME

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
go to pour myself cereal

realize i left my fresh carton of milk at my parents house

god dammit

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Just....pretending to be a real human being is fucking exhausting.

So again today I just seem to be being shit at driving again and my test is in exactly one week, and that in itself wouldn't be a problem normally. It's just this....learing to drive. I was trying to do something useful for once, and dig myself out of this fucking hole. I just seem to fail at everything and this year its failing at really important stuff and I just wonder what the fuck am I for? Why is it so difficult for me to do stuff that normal people do every fucking day of their lives? I just....want to be able to give something back to my husband instead of being a glorified house pet. On top of all that I feel guilty for letting myself get this bad.

Yeah so I'm going to go get under the covers and sob now and wait until I am too tired to care again.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So I'm playing Gears with Mumble and Dacon and Adri

and idk what the fuck happened because the next thing I know I'm opening my eyes and it's 8am. I WASN'T EVEN TIRED OR ANYWHERE NEAR PASSING OUT WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO ME

don't do drugs kimba

Just....pretending to be a real human being is fucking exhausting.

So again today I just seem to be being shit at driving again and my test is in exactly one week, and that in itself wouldn't be a problem normally. It's just this....learing to drive. I was trying to do something useful for once, and dig myself out of this fucking hole. I just seem to fail at everything and this year its failing at really important stuff and I just wonder what the fuck am I for? Why is it so difficult for me to do stuff that normal people do every fucking day of their lives? I just....want to be able to give something back to my husband instead of being a glorified house pet. On top of all that I feel guilty for letting myself get this bad.

Yeah so I'm going to go get under the covers and sob now and wait until I am too tired to care again.

:(

major hugs

we've all been there... idk this post makes me sad because it's hard seeing a person usually so good-humoured get this down :sadpanda:

you're really great Octo/Clarky/tsengsgal254/whatever name you prefer ;_;

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Wow, I srsly hate myself right now.

Seriously.

So, seems Wal-Mart isn't going to call me for a 3rd interview and I really needed this fucking job. I'm not mad at them for this tho. No.. I'm angry with myself.

I know I made a shitload of mistakes, wasting part of my life making myself ridiculously miserable, being a crybaby over the most mundane crap and acting like a selfish little emo idiot, even if it was completely unintentional. All because I worried more about myself and didn't take initiative to actually DO anything with myself in order to get my life started. I never had any job nor any experience, no license and no money.

So, it seems this is the price I have to pay for being a dumb little emo girl, having to scramble through everything to try and get things going, not just for me but to help my bf too.

So yeah, I hate myself right now. Guess this was a sad birthday afterall.

But this time, I'm not gonna sit and cry about it, I'm gonna keep penning more applications so I can finally get a damn job to help save money so we can move out.

~ Raz

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have an errand to do that would be so quick if I had a car, but will take me a lot longer to do this one simple thing by bus, and it's time I don't want to take out of my day to do tomorrow.

Also I can't actually drive.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
lost a drinking game to lgbt and they sent a random text out to everyone in my phone book about me being gay
WORST THING IS, I DON;T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TEXT SAID
i apologise to everyone who got this text, it is probably a lie

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
well my phone exploded
so technically i only have both my sisters and two lgbters in my contacts
damage control

Fangu

Great Old One
My elbows are barely making it through the semester's last school project. Especially the right one is so fucked - I borked it after switching back and forth between mouse and keyboard for too many weeks at work a few years back. Now it needs to be supported by a table or a pillow (if I'm sitting in the sofa) or it'll hurt like fuck. I have to keep it completely still as well. Thankfully I know I've been reckless, and that's whats made it worse over the last couple of weeks (sitting at crowded tables at school with no elbow support), so I know that if I just behave, it's okay.

But when I don't... fuuuuuuuuuuuu. Elbow longs for Christmas holiday. It's only 2 weeks, hang in there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom