Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Woke up after four hours of sleep to a very charming facebook message.

What a way to start the day :monster: I'm at school for much of the day, straight after which I need to go straight to work. So no time for sleep for me for another 14 hours at least...

Which would all be fine and dandy if I didn't receive aforementioned lovely facebook message reminding me that I am a shit person :)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My team mates from one of my group works sent me a scanned page of the info I need. BUT something happened and I can't see the whole picture. I've told her that I can't see the picture but now I'm just like a bother. I feel like a bother, even though she hasn't said anything. Its my responsibility and they are doing me this favor. And I can't bring myself to tell them anything else. Gawd I feel like such a failure. so much happiness for nothing.

Ghost X

- Youtube's new layout. WTF. They changed the one thing I liked about youtube. What they need to fix is the music section, and the browse section. Mine at least don't seem to update as regularly as I feel it should.

Edit - Okay, its changed back to the way it was. Wtf... have I seen a glimpse of a dystopian future? :P

Last edited:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I don't know why I thought McDonald's would be a good idea. My stomach hurts so much right now.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Doing better on an exam I didn't study for and doing miserable on the exam I actually worked so hard for. fml.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
This laptop is so fucking shit. Why can't my brother look after anything he owns?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
okay I've been coughing up mucus and shit for like a month, but it's supposedly caused by my GERD. But I coughed up a pinkish color and one time blood but my parents insist this is normal but idk man it scares me a little, doesn't that you know suggest bleeding in a place that should not be bleeding? I guess I'll see if it gets worse. Speaking of acid reflux mine is so bad it feels like I ate a jar full of jalepinos. :rage:

also I know my Mom loves me and shit but she treats me like I'm like 5.
"Okay dear it's time for bed. And I want you to go to bed at 2am every night. don't you think that will be good for you? Did you take your vitamins today? Make sure you go to the bank and make sure you find out this and this and blah. Okay it's 1:55 make sure you go to bed in five minutes"

I'm glad to have someone care but I'm 21 can we speak like adults plz

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I think it depends on how much and how often it happens. I threw up a little bit of blood once (about a teaspoon full) so I went to the doc and he said it was all good. I did have a really bad chest infection though. So I wouldn't worry about the blood too much, maybe mention something if you have to go see them again soon just to be safe.

Oh and get better plz. <3

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
My ears really hurt. I went to the doctors today and it's a ear ache on both ears. Spending most of the day in bed sucks.

tumblr_lqfdgd9OiG1qfv19t.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I couldn't sleep in today (or, most days) because the moment I wake up, it seems my back muscles are tensing up and my neck starts to hurt like fuck.

I have a massage planned this afternoon though, maybe that'll fix it or at least help said muscles relax.

I dunno what the exact cause is either - I'm starting to believe it's a combination of heavy back muscle training in an effort to improve my posture, and me trying to keep said good posture up. The good posture thing is, ironically enough, also an attempt to prevent back pain.

Anyways. Massage this afternoon, maybe another later, if that don't work, I'll visit a doctor and get bullshit advice like 'stop working'.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
not sleeping

being unproductive as fuck

generally feeling awful and antisocial 24/7

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I couldn't sleep in today (or, most days) because the moment I wake up, it seems my back muscles are tensing up and my neck starts to hurt like fuck.

I have a massage planned this afternoon though, maybe that'll fix it or at least help said muscles relax.

I dunno what the exact cause is either - I'm starting to believe it's a combination of heavy back muscle training in an effort to improve my posture, and me trying to keep said good posture up. The good posture thing is, ironically enough, also an attempt to prevent back pain.

Anyways. Massage this afternoon, maybe another later, if that don't work, I'll visit a doctor and get bullshit advice like 'stop working'.

Sounds like it's probably cramping up because you're making such a continuous conscious effort to stay in one position for long amounts of time, :monster:

okay I've been coughing up mucus and shit for like a month, but it's supposedly caused by my GERD. But I coughed up a pinkish color and one time blood but my parents insist this is normal but idk man it scares me a little, doesn't that you know suggest bleeding in a place that should not be bleeding? I guess I'll see if it gets worse. Speaking of acid reflux mine is so bad it feels like I ate a jar full of jalepinos. :rage:

Are you taking anything for your reflux (antacids, etc.)?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, probably it. I need more hobbies / activities that don't involve sitting on my arse, :monster:.

Anyways, as per advice, I just had a massage but my neck still hurts and I dunno how to fix it :(.

Also, quit showing dating ads Facebook, you're making me uncomfortable. I'm tempted to change my relationship status just to see what happens to the ads I get, but then I'll get a torrent of nosy messages going 'LOL WUT', 'WHO IS IT ANYONE I KNOW IS SHE HOT' and 'LOL I THOUGHT YOU WERE A HOMO' and shit.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
*sigh* I feel like everything's falling apart.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My uncle died from stomach cancer today and we can't afford a flight over to Vietnam to attend the funeral.

Condolences. Mine died from diabetic stroke 2 weeks back (day I was tempbanned) and I tried to go back but my new job forbade me from leaving to pay respects.

Z

Zealkin

When my brother insists that Genesis was the best and most developed final fantasy character in the WHOLE series...wut.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
try to cut my own hair and end up with a vastly uneven bit at the back of my head because this stupid thing that's supposed to cut evenly obviously doesn't

this is what happens when you're too cheap to pay for a haircut and too proud to ask others to do it :sadpanda:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
No money for the entire month. 3 games on standby ; = ; and internet finalizing its construction.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have umvc3 Mumble, so I'm ready for a new challenger whenever you're able 83

I'm sorry for your loss as well, man. It's good to have you back.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'll be able after installation. a week or so then you have the ULTIMATE Challenger. Plus I'm getting the L4D games as well for a good price. Good month o december <3

No biggie, I'm pissed off because I can't go to pay my respects despite my attempts. :/

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'll be able after installation. a week or so then you have the ULTIMATE Challenger. Plus I'm getting the L4D games as well for a good price. Good month o december <3

No biggie, I'm pissed off because I can't go to pay my respects despite my attempts. :/

Sorry to hear it son.

OT: Feeling like I've accomplished nothing today. It's not like I haven't done anything, just not what I had in mind.
Oh, and people repeatedly asking me what I'm doing in the next few days. Beginning to feel like I'm not allowed to be left unattended these days and it annoys the fuck out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom