Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I called myself anarchist for about four years. I only stopped because
  1. 99% of people have no idea what anarchism actually is, so calling myself anarchist will give an inaccurate impression to them
  2. It'll never happen in my lifetime

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
You know something? I'm not really anarchist. I have no answer to "what is your political view?" I just think it looks BA and I was hanging out with a bunch lately thanks to my brother Pinky. :)

99% of people have no idea what anarchism actually is, so calling myself anarchist will give an inaccurate impression to them
Lol, this one guy I knew told me while he was at some anarchist punk rock show there was this 80 year old guy that was like "you damn kids don't even know what anarchy is, I was at those protests."

Just a fun story for the day. :3

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
PEOPLE STEALING YOUR FUCKING FOOD! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEE!

snapshot20080406002949.jpg

I'm not that mad. I just wanted to show that pic off. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
My short answer to the question "What is your political views" is "Politics suck" :monster: doesn't stop me from following them obsessively though :wacky:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
My short answer to the question "What is your political views" is "Politics suck"
Great answer, I now have an answer myself. And yes even though I really don't care what happens to much I have no problem bashing the idiotic leaders of this country. *cough*Sarah Palin*cough*

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Luckily I don't think Sarah Palin will ever be a leader of anything more significant than Alaska :monster: The idea of someone as incompetent as her controlling the country is utterly terrifying; I suspect four years of Palin would be even worse than the eight years of Bush.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Getting a boner when I have to take a piss.

Shit's annoying.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
Getting a boner when I have to take a piss.

Shit's annoying.
Seriously. The worst part is, when it's bad enough, you have to kind of stand back a few feet and like, lean forward and hold on to something... It's like, the "flying superman" pose.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Seriously. The worst part is, when it's bad enough, you have to kind of stand back a few feet and like, lean forward and hold on to something... It's like, the "flying superman" pose.

Holy shit this. Seems like your shit gets harder when you gotta pee too, and it won't go away sometimes until you pee.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
Exactly, it's the biggest fucking catch-22. Even worse than that, though, is the initial aim, especially if you're doing this right after sex. You know, the one where you're like, "Fuck, is it going to go straight or am I about to paint the wall..." :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Exactly, it's the biggest fucking catch-22. Even worse than that, though, is the initial aim, especially if you're doing this right after sex. You know, the one where you're like, "Fuck, is it going to go straight or am I about to paint the wall..." :awesome:

I don't know anything about that :awesome:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
^Oh god. oh lololol.

Uh, anyway, my cat keeps jumping and clinging to my window, trying to get me to let her in. She's dumb, and that pisses me off.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Frostwave: It's not a threat. I promised on my profile that I would leave plenty of warning, rather than just up & leaving, for the approximately 2-3 people who actually give a shit.
That many?

Pissing me off at the moment:
-people who keep things from you
-people who can't leave well enough alone
-people who ask too many FUCKING questions
-people who can't let just shit go and stop rising to the fucking bait
-people who get butthurt over nothing then say "I don't care, not bothered, I find it slightly amusing"
-people who get pissed when you don't hear them because you were in the middle of something when they started talking
-wires with shorts - earphones was bad enough, now my damn phone charger? wtf
-my roommate
-people who make you feel bad when you don't want to go out as you don't want to be the downer (guilting you into it)
-myself, for being stupid
-summer weather/lack of functioning AC
-no time to myself when I need it
-misunderstandings

Shitty weekends are shitty.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Morning.As an entity.

Status