Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I guess not many people are familiar with the keep off site shit OFF SITE rule.

So hey.

KEEP IT OUTTA HERE PLZ

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Being pissed off int he pissed off thread pisses me off

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
I don't rly care either way. I'm sure someone on staff will take a random dislike to me and ban me for no reason at some point eventually anyway. If it's gonna happen it might aswell happen for a good reason at least once beforehand :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy crap, cut this drama shit out and get back on topic now, or this thread's getting closed. This is getting stupid.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't rly care either way. I'm sure someone on staff will take a random dislike to me and ban me for no reason at some point eventually anyway. If it's gonna happen it might aswell happen for a good reason at least once beforehand :awesome:

Yeah huuurrrrr staff ban me cuz they don't like me!

If I did that half the board would be gone already. So stop spamming plz.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This internet drama wasn't even worth a 3 out of 10 on the dramameter :(

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Hardcore creationists. How can ANYONE try and argue with me about that?!! I accept Christians with open arms, but one who does not think that Genesis contains frailties is insane.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Hardcore teenaged athiests who insist that there's no God at all WITHOUT providing credible evidence. It seriously baffles my neutral take on it. Not only that but their arguments are often moronic but that's aso because they're stupid teenage poseurs so . . . -_-

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Agnosticism is the only sensible position; we simply don't know enough about the nature of the universe to be able to guess at something as abstract as metaphysics. I haven't seen any evidence that there is a God, but you won't find me declaring that there absolutely isn't one because our science isn't anywhere near the point where it can even address such a question. Of course one could argue that it's not a scientific question in the first place but I'm not prepared to make a declaration about anything unless I have a reasonable degree of empirical certainty that it reflects the status of reality.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Hardcore teenaged athiests who insist that there's no God at all WITHOUT providing credible evidence. It seriously baffles my neutral take on it. Not only that but their arguments are often moronic but that's aso because they're stupid teenage poseurs so . . . -_-

Seeing as how there's no evidence for the existence of God, I'd say they're even.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker

THERE IS NO GOD
WE WOULD'VE BEEN CAGED BY NOW

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Agnosticism is the only sensible position; we simply don't know enough about the nature of the universe to be able to guess at something as abstract as metaphysics. I haven't seen any evidence that there is a God, but you won't find me declaring that there absolutely isn't one because our science isn't anywhere near the point where it can even address such a question. Of course one could argue that it's not a scientific question in the first place but I'm not prepared to make a declaration about anything unless I have a reasonable degree of empirical certainty that it reflects the status of reality.

Exactly, this is why I denounce the religious fanatic's skewed views on religion--particularly Christianity. To hear that you're going to possibly burn in hell for being the least bit skeptical of a faith you were pushed into, isn't exactly what I would call kind. There's also the fanatical athiests that adamantly express their belief in the scientific Big Bang theory (amongst others of course). Personally I find it very hard to see an omnipotent being punishing his own creations for disobeying him, I find that this being becomes more human than he was intentionally made out to be.

As for the Big Bang, well . . . exactly how and why did this phenonmenon occur? What initiated the "bang" that would purportedly create Earth?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
My thoughts exactly as well. It's better not to assume either way until enough evidence presents itself.

Also, this creeping feeling of cynicism...I can't seem to stop it. Two therapists and nothing seems to keep me from falling apart...

I guess that's all about being strong and moving on...

Example

Pro Adventurer
I hate ants that crawl under my screen and die under there when I smash them. Now there is a dead ant under my screen for all eternity.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Seeing as how there's no evidence for the existence of God, I'd say they're even.

And I respect that. ^_^

Honestly, I think that's a matter of opinion. I personally can't say whether there's credible evidence as to whether there really is an omnipotent being out there. Likewise, I can't completely denounce the claims of science either. Do I agree with all of the points on either side? Of course not, but they both have somewhat of a logical take on things as well. Therefore, I'm not in the position to say that there is NO GOD or that there definitely is A GOD. I possess neither the faith nor the proper logical information to decide that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom