Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Really badly needing to vent my spleen when I'm the only person who is aware of the entire situation, and having to display patience to people who are part of the problem but blissfully unaware of it.
GAH. FUCK.

The Joker

Why So Serious?
People who ask you a question, just to turn around a minute later, and ask someone else the EXACT same question, right in front of you.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
The kid in the seat in front of me who won't stop crying. Every fucking time I manage to drop off to sleep, it starts up again. Hey kid, I'm miserable at being stuck on a bus too!!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I had a customer today ask me where I was planning to go to college.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:lol: You should take that as a compliment, it means that you don't age. :)

People swear that I'm a freshman in high school still JUST because I'm 5'3" and I sort of have baby-like facial features. I hate that. :(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who post something just to counter what you just said. D<
I told you I was going to :monster:

Idiot customers. Particularly idiot customers who get pissed at YOU (not the company, YOU, because it's YOUR fucking fault) about simple dumb shit that they did wrong. They feel the need to give you attitude because their husband cocked up, or because the wife forgot to tell them something, or just whatever, and so they cuss you out for some stupid shit that THEY did. wtf

Vendel

Banned
Morons who are clearly at the 3 or 4 way stop before you. Yet they start to wave you on. Just as you are waving them on. So of course you pull out at the same time and stop at the same time then start....GAH!!!!!!

Just go when it's your turn asshole!!!!!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I had a customer today ask me what I want to be when I grow up
I'm sure its the jewfro and the hobbit height.

Ever have one of those days where you're not busy, really, but time just fucking crawls by? Yeah, had one of those today. Except the AC at work ept going out while it was happening, and were just steadily busy, so no reading time. BLAH

/whine

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
When people mistake you for being either A) a freshman in high school when it's pretty obvious that you're not and/or

B) They seriously swear that you're 12 years old. :no:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
When people say that R and L are interchangeable in Japanese.

I DON'T give a fuck. If Oda wrote his name out as "Zoro" that's what it should be. Period.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
When people mistake your last name for your first name and constantly call you by your last name even though you've corrected them twenty times!

For the love of God, my first name's Taylor NOT Vernon!

Duh.

:rage:

Example

Pro Adventurer
Getting into the shower and reaching the midpoint of the cleaning process and realizing that I left my face wash by the sink after I used it earlier in the morning, and subsequently journeying to the sink, risking bodily injury and water damage to the floors.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Realizing that my shirt is on inside-out AFTER my friend points it out to me sometime around 5th period. (NOTE: This hasn't happened recently, thankfully but still . . .)

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Insomnia.

I'd love to freaking sleep right about now, really. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom