Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
CAN'T GET PAST THIS FUCKING JUMP IN GOD OF WAR

RAAAAAAAAGE

Also, shitty week is shitty. And I hate it when people try and give me advice/lecture me on things, but don't actually SAY anything, helpful or not. =/

OMG me too. Are you talking about the Hewitts too, by any chance? :awesome: Because what they did was really fucking random, I apologize for that btw... hang on I'm taking it to MSN. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Whiny self absorbed people whose egos blind them to all else.

I can't have people infringing on my copyrights after all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
hate.jpg

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
just basically girls that moan and whine about weight and their looks when they are prefectly pretty and thiner than a stick...

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I can't! That's why I'm so fucking pissed about it! I want to know what happens (and I learned my lesson, so I'm never reading garbage again.).

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I woke up this morning, totally naked, with a boy pressed against my back and no memory of anything that happened in the past 12 hours.
Luckily it was my boyfriend, but that does not explain anything.
:awesome: Hey, at least you didn't do like Kitase does when he gets drunk, and grab a passing games journo (or go on twitter if you can't find one) and start talking about how and why you are/are not going to do a FFVII remake, before collapsing unconscious in a puddle of your own vomit.

BlazBlue is finally getting a UK release... the same day as the Pokemon remakes. :@ Damn you schedulers, damn you to Picadilly Circus Hell!

Also - sweat rash. ;.; Paiiiinnnnn...

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Oh Kitase, we're not so different, you and I...

But yes, leaving my sketch pad at uni and having an excellent idea for a drawing.
FML

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The coordinator for the symposium suddenly decided today at 3:15 while I was at work that there's an extra thing I need to attend at 6:00PM, one hour after I get off work, which means I have wasted an hour going home only to check my mail and find this required bullshit. Thanks a fucking lot, ISU.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Stupid friend who is pissing and moaning that she thinks I was trying to ruin her birthday simply by celebrating my own (we share a birthday and she can't stand not being the center of attention).

crack

Donator
I can't sleep.

Stupid friend who is pissing and moaning that she thinks I was trying to ruin her birthday simply by celebrating my own (we share a birthday and she can't stand not being the center of attention).
She doesn't really sound like a friend. :I

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
^^ I feel your pain I seem to be having really disrupted sleeps at the moment. Not a normal waking hour xD

I know someone like that. She thinks because it's her birthday, that everyone should worship her and ignore everyone else.

Goddamn ear infections... I can't hear out of my right ear. It hurts like hell.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I am awake at 8am.
wtf is wrong with me
Well, three responses spring to mind...

A) did your alarm fail to go off?
B) enjoy your lie-in?
C) pfft. Bloody students. :awesome:

Seriously, I'm usually awake at 8am on Sundays, and that's a lie-in to me. I was awake just before six this morning, and while it's not unusual, I needn't be awake before 6:30. I don't get people who can stay in bed asleep 'til ten or so.

Playing Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade - what's pissing me off is the enemy artillery. But that's what I get for assaulting their base of operations, I guess.

Syeren

Yumi Shinkei
when people be tripping over stupid sh!t
people getting in business that ain't theirs
girls that be acting crazy
know-it-alls that don't really know it all
fakes

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So, I rushed all of my homework last night, and SUFFERED OVER THIS FREAKING ESSAY---

And our professor decides, "OH HAY GAIZ IM SICK LOL" without giving us a warning e-mail until like three hours before class. I didn't check my e-mail three hours before class. So now... I am stuck at the school.

Until 10pm.

It's 6:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom