Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OH COME ON WHAT THE FUCK FEDERER

How is that depressing, exactly? :huh:
He's trying every nice thing in the book. Including saying every form of "I'm sorry" there is. It's not going to work, and he's not understanding that concept.

I ended up slipping this morning on the way out to the bus stop. Fucking rock salt isn't doing a damn thing.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Waking up to find my dog has chewed my snowboard goggles all to shit.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I was starting to feel better, then it all came back again and now it feels about ten times worse, and I can't sleep or anything ASDGADZRDSF.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i couldn't sleep last night cause i was worried about terezi

FUCK YOU HOMESTUCK FUCK YOU

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Whoops. Left the pizza in the oven for thirty minutes longer than I should have. I Hope I don't break my teeth, it's as solid as a rock and looks like a piece of charcoal.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Debatable. :monster:
Well, for actual day-to-day existence, we could get maybe five people to cover for you. But it's more efficient to keep you around.

Don't go turning into a thinker on me, yo. :monster:

@thread: My phone's message memory is full, meaning I'm gonna have to go through and delete some. Unfortunately, some of the messages are from/to a friend I'm no longer on speaking terms with.

It's been over a year since she and I last spoke, so logically, there's no reason not to get rid of them all. But at the same time, I need to keep a record of our bust-up, otherwise I might blame her for stuff I was at fault with, and vice versa. >_>

Gonna have to do what one of my friends suggested, and go through them all and type up the ones I want to keep. Emo angst ahoy!

Oh, and also; smell of what is suspected to be a dead rat at work.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The unveiling of PSP2. this means Square enix gets to buttsex it , which also means badly made games and the destruction of franchise such as The 3rd Birthday..

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
"I think I'll play some PS3" - system update required - "oh man. ok"

"Then I'll play some PSP" - system update required - "what the hell. gdi"

"Fine. I'll play some Sims 3 while I wait" - software update available - "WTF. THIS IS A JOKE. I AM BEING TROLLED"

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
HI I AM A L4D UPDATE

WATCH ME ERASE YOUR PROGRESS TOWARD 53595 ZOMBIES KILLED LOL

Actually, supposedly there's a L4D update coming out that will fix all the broken achieves for xbox. Including Zombie Genocidest. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
They put one out recently that GAVE me Genocidest and 20 Car Pile Up, neither of which I'd earned.

Meanwhile, Brooke, who most assuredly HAS earned it, didn't get it.

ON YET ANOTHER HAND, one of my friends doesn't even HAVE Crash Course, but got 20 Car Pileup, which is for Crash Course only. Soooooo...yeah. :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
They put one out recently that GAVE me Genocidest and 20 Car Pile Up, neither of which I'd earned.

Meanwhile, Brooke, who most assuredly HAS earned it, didn't get it.

ON YET ANOTHER HAND, one of my friends doesn't even HAVE Crash Course, but got 20 Car Pileup, which is for Crash Course only. Soooooo...yeah. :monster:

Wow. That's a lot of fail. XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It didn't happen again...they were talking about updates and I'm competitive by nature. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The fact that Snooki is now a published author. How many amazing authors aren't getting exposure because some trashy reality show star felt the urge to vomit all over the page?

crack

Donator
What's even sadder is that she's a New York Times Bestselling Author. I'm shocked that so many of her fans can read.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That's pretty much guaranteed to happen when book companies and book stores waste as much resources promoting a book as they've done for her book though. Though I guess with her being a semi-well-known celebrity it was guaranteed that she'd sell a fair amount of books to stupid people anyway, so promoting the book was just a natural business decision. But still. Seriously, there have to be thousands of vastly better books coming out this year.

butcherthegirl

Don't Waste Ma Time
AKA
butcher, Jian
While I'm in a movie sitting right beside my best friend but all the while he friggin ignores me and go hit on the girl sitting on his other side (which is my first crush). And they ended up dating each other.

FUG.

realizing something might be coming that I can't defend myself against, I just have to sit back and let someone try to wreck things because I guess they decided they haven't done enough damage

god I hate people sometimes

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
A video I'm trying to download off iTunes is taking forever. And it's making my internet really slow.

Y U TAKE SO LONG? YOU BETTER BE AN AWESOME SHOW, BITCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom