Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Dear prententious flatmate, I know we do the same course, and I know scuffles over the shower were inevitable.
But did you really honestly have to bolt down the stairs and into the shower the second you heard my alarm? No? No I didn't think so.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Interview could have been a thousand times better today. Far too intense. Interviewers couldn't even break a smile.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Mum falling down the stairs again but she broke her ankle this time. :( Also my uncle who claimed a payment that the flood victims get though he wasn't effected by the floods at all. And he goes and spends it all ($1400) on some love trip with his girlfriend who he's broken up with 7 times in the past 2 months. People are fucking stupid.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Teachers who feel the need to make students feel bad. Like...sometimes people mess up. Why do you have to make them feel worse? And embarrass them?

Ok, she was wrong. Tell her she's wrong and move on. No need to make a damn show of it.

Teachers who feel the need to make students feel bad. Like...sometimes people mess up. Why do you have to make them feel worse? And embarrass them?

Ok, she was wrong. Tell her she's wrong and move on. No need to make a damn show of it.

I hate it when people do that. Teachers in particular. They're supposed to be there to teach, not to jab at whenever a student makes a mistake.

Being told quite literally 'fuck you I don't trust you any more' out of the blue without me having any idea that there was a problem... then being asked 'what's wrong why are you upset?'

hmmmm... I wonder.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People that use others.

It's also rather irritating when people make private problems very public. Too many people I know do this.

And it also really pisses me off when people lecture me.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People that read something like oh say, on perhaps hmmm a blog and go: hurrdurr this is about me even though it doesn't say my name I'm just going to assume the worst, because that's the SMART thing to do. :loopy:

Well, when you assume things you just prove what a shit head you are.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
When people try to deny something so obvious, it makes them look like a bigger idiot than they already are.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
People viewing my house
Then coming into my room and looking at my walls like...
ewjj101410.gif

NO SRSLY DONT ASK ME WHAT THOSE DRAWINGS ARE ON MY WALL
YES TWO GIRLS KISSING BIG FUCKING DEAL DON'T STARE DON'T STARE DON'T STARREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and i'm just sat there in my bed like
i'm defo not reading fiotis or anything to do with these drawings soo...
and then they see the action figures

GODDAMNIT I'M NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE I CAN'T GET AWAY w/ DIS SHIT

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • I literally spent more time driving to and from work to the mall a block and a half away than I did ordering and eating lunch there. I spent at least seven minutes alone waiting to make a right turn.
  • Idiots stopping in front of you for no reason completely oblivious to the fact that you're behind them and not expecting them to stop for no reason. There was a car stopped literally right next to them as well so I couldn't go around. What the hell is your problem? There are dozens of other places to stop where you won't be blocking traffic.
  • Dear employer, Finland and Iceland are not part of Scandinavia. Since you categorise them with the books on Norway, Sweden and Denmark, your "Scandinavia" travel section should be labelled "Nordic countries," or if you must include the name "Scandinavia" then "Scandinavia & Nordic countries." Pedantically yours, Aaron.
  • I spent $40 on gas today. I don't like using gas even when it's cheap but it's getting to the point where I'm going to be spending 10% of my paycheck on gas alone. I wish I lived close enough to work where I could bike there. Or that the bus system here weren't a complete piece of shit. Or something.
  • Michael Bublé. This soporifically bland asshole reminds me of an old Bill Hicks routine:
    You know if you play New Kids on the Block albums backwards they sound better. "Oh come on, Bill, they're the New Kids, don't pick on them, they're so good and they're so clean cut and they're such a good image for the children." Fuck that! When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children to listen to people who fucking ROCKED! I don't care if they died in puddles of their own vomit! I want someone who plays from his fucking HEART!
    Granted Michael Bublé albums aren't mostly marketed to kids but the point's the same.
  • The anti-vaccine movement. Not only are these assholes a hazard to public health but they're also distracting people from real solutions to autism that might actually help people. Jenny McCarthy in particular needs to shut the fuck up.

crack

Donator
women. because they're always saying things like, "oh let's do what you want to do," and then i tell them what i want to do, but of course they don't actually want to do what i want to do, but they don't say ANYTHING at all. so i just assume they want to do it and the next thing i know they're pissed off at me because they don't actually want to do the thing i want to do. APPARENTLY it is rude if you disagree with me or voice that you don't want to do the thing i want to do, but it's perfectly acceptable for you to act like a jackass and ignore me when you could have just maturely confronted me about it.

also it doesn't help when they like showing how angry they are by using 'subtle' methods, like mentioning to the entire world that the person they hung out today was a BITCHomg because i was honest. and of course the whole world would know who she was talking about and agree despite the fact that they don't know shit.

and now all that's left of this is my bruised ego. and apparently i'm in charge of cleaning up this trail of endless shit. :sadpanda:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People that use others.

It's also rather irritating when people make private problems very public. Too many people I know do this.

And it also really pisses me off when people lecture me.

You don't like it when people start yelling like maniacs and making a big scene while throwing personal issues out there?

Pity.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Ma getting on my case. Come on! I'm just doing my homework and trying to finish shit up! Stop asking me to do stuff in a hurry then getting fackin' mad. I'm not a feckin' secretary.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
The Karate school I attend is now in very real danger of closing down. For reasons unknown more than half our students just dissapeared, many of them without paying their dues, the building we use is being sold in March, at which point we have to leave. Sensei is hoping to find a new building before then, but with all the students who left its questionable as to whether or not wecan afford it.

I really don't want the place to close. The place makes up half of my social circle, and is pretty much the only excersise I get,, not to mention the only thing that keeps me from dying of boredom.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
>fill out application for school
>miss deadline
>will probably work retail forever
being a failure sure feels great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom