• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FUCKING MOUSE-OVER ADS THAT PLAY A VIDEO WITH SOUND AND ARE LOCATED IN A POSITION SO THAT YOU MOUSE OVER THEM EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO CHANGE TABS.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, FUCKING DORITOS AD ON KOTAKU.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS but this has happened no less than a dozen times today and it's REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
FUCKING MOUSE-OVER ADS THAT PLAY A VIDEO WITH SOUND AND ARE LOCATED IN A POSITION SO THAT YOU MOUSE OVER THEM EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO CHANGE TABS.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, FUCKING DORITOS AD ON KOTAKU.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS but this has happened no less than a dozen times today and it's REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

If you are using Firefox, try Add Block Plus. It works like a charm for me.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It feels like you can't do anything on the internet these days without running into about twenty different ads (for the same thing)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Computer randomly shut itself down for no apparent reason. Hate that shit.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So my application for overloading my one single failed unit of study to the next year was rejected because apaz there were better applications than mine

So I guess I get to live in a world of regret for the next 3 years because everyone I know moves on without me, etc

So instead of ruining my life further by buying a new game from Steam, I've spent the last 40 bucks of my student card on something less selfish and more useful, ie. I spent it on these forums. It's the one thing keeping me happy these days.

The rest of this world is too cruel and heartless to understand or sympathise with me, :monster:.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
...so is this the video games or the television series, cause honestly, I cannot give two shits about the television series. Not to mention Amy is actually a pretty damn old character and may rival Sally in age.

Both games and cartoon series. I always forget about Amy being in Sonic CD. I think she was made a year before Sally ? About the television series, Sonic Sat-Am, is like my childhood so it's pretty special to me. Most other kids had Action Man or Barbie dolls, I had Sonic. The other Sonic series Adventures, I don't really like because it's pretty, well silly and the animation is really poor compared to Sat- Am. Not to mention, I had a shit childhood, so Sonic makes everything better. Though I was basically pissed off with them because they were dissing anything that was basically old Sonic.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Its odd to hear of people badmouthing old Sonic stuff. Most of the hate I hear of is for stuff at or after Sonic Adventure.

I know what you mean though, I too loved Sonic from my youth onward and am pissed off by proxy on your behalf.

Ghost X

- Being in a confined space with a smoker, and coincidentally becoming nauseous at about the same time. My cold probably doesn't help, but I haven't been in a confined space with a smoker since forever. Glad that such is rare.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
when someone just fart and blame others. ETHICS!!!!!! >_>

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The fact that apparently I'm too fucking stupid to use my garage key. I have to stand out there for like 5 -10 minutes fiddling with it to get the damn thing to work. And the other day when Rob came out with me so I could show him how it wasn't working, he, of course, locks and unlocks it several times easily, so appraently I'm just too fucking stupid to figure it out and I had to park in guest parking.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
This whole Toronto situation just... fuck I am just so pissed off and don't want to go and it's just annoying me seriously I can't even :|

On the bright side, I get to meet Brooke :'D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I woke up and there was a beetle crawling on my arm. D'=>

I was too tired to freak out, but now that I can't sleep anymore I am. xD

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
My computer has shut itself off four times in the last two hours without me telling it to do so. Meanwhile iTunes has ejected my iPod at least five times in the last ten minutes without me telling it to do so. I'm about ready to punch a hole through the wall.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Just got chased by some random guy when I was walking home alone.
First he offered me pizza and a smoke in his car, and i refused, then he started following me, then I told him I had friends waiting.
Then I legged it home.

Thank fucking god I know all the alleys by my house so I could outrun him.
Got home and just slumped by the front door in tears.
really shaken
wankers

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Need a bodyguard? I haven't done that kinda work since college, but looming over potential threats and letting them know I will hurt them badly without actually speaking is not the kinda skill one forgets.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Crybaby said:
First he offered me pizza and a smoke in his car, and i refused, then he started following me, then I told him I had friends waiting.
Then I legged it home.

really shaken
wankers

Jesus christ.
You alright?

Mine's seems rather trivial compared to being stalked by some weirdo but it's still annoying. Woke up this morning for work to find out my alarm hadn't gone off, ran into the bathroom to get washed and ready to then stub my toe. Didn't have time to do anything else so hobbled back into the bedroom and grabbed my jeans since it's sat and I don't need to worry about uniform. So pick up my jeans and notice that the leg has a massive bloody hole in the side, so spent another five mins finding another pair of jeans only to then fall down the stairs as im rushing about trying to get my car keys. I then wake my fiance up after hitting the bottom landing so hard (I should say that she only got in at 5am after working a 12 hour shift at the hospital) So now I have a sore toe, a sore head, a sore side and look like death warmed up.
Got into work five mins late (keep in mind im usually in 20mins early everyday so that I have all my app's up and running, my manager then walks up to me to inform me that she needs to have a chat with me later on to discuss my timekeeping.
The stupid bitch starts work the same time as me and this is the first day in over a month I have seen her in the office before 11am.
ARGH!!!!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Some homeless guy was outside of Tesco's, and asked me to get him some alcohol of a particular sort. For once, my compassion was outweighing my indifference and wariness, so I agreed. He gave me the money, and I went and had a look.

I couldn't find the one he wanted, so I went back out to return the money to him. He got very verbally abusive, until the point I put his money down next to him (he was pulling away from it, saying he didn't want it), and said "you know what, I tried. If they have it, I couldn't find it, and I know sod all about alochol anyway, so you might have better luck with someone else". And went to walk away.

He then started wheedling and asked for 14p, which he "really needed". I CBA to stay there for much longer, so I gave him a 20p piece. He then complained about how little it was. I walked away. Won't bother in future, which is sad as there might one day be one I could help.
Then I legged it home.

really shaken
wankers
:< *hugs*
Need a bodyguard? I haven't done that kinda work since college, but looming over potential threats and letting them know I will hurt them badly without actually speaking is not the kinda skill one forgets.
I can do likewise. It works doubly well in England as I'm ginger, and the English have an instinctive response to a six foot redhead glaring at them: "oshit, it's an angry Scot".

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Purple Marshmallow: Pics or you're not fat.

@L: Fuck dude, you alright? Falling down stairs is not trivial. Also, hate the kinda shit you got from your boss, tis the sort of bullshit that made getting fired seem like an upside to me. Regarding the hole in your jeans, were you using "bloody" to describe the state of the hole literally, or as an expletive? Makes a world of difference.

@Bloodedge: That is the kind of asshole who ruins it for everybody else, and once more pisses me off by proxy. And I do believe between the two of us looming over potential threats and glaring, we could make stalker-guy crap himself. Which would go in the other thread if we could do so.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I have a lot of friends that are guys and I absolutely hate it when their girlfriends go all nuts if I so much as touch them.

CALM YO TITS, LADIES. I'M NOT GROPIN' THEM OR NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom