• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
She seriously sounds like a closet lesbian.

Rabid misogyny from females is a common coping mechanism of repressed homosexual feelings towards the same gender.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Driving lessons.

"If you're not smart enough just turn around and go back home"

Stalled the car once two minutes later

"That's it don't do it, I'll take the car home"

Father of the Year right there

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ohh, family members should never give each other driving lessons. I remember my mum and dad yelling their heads off when he was teaching her.

and the other day she was like "omg vaginas are so gross and disgusting, I hate vaginas" wat totally random

I mean I understand if you relate more to males than females thats coo, but to like hate on stuff that mostly has females is.. idk, I can't really put a finger on it. Is it just me?

That is just plain weird. I'm not crazy about my own, its been nothing but trouble :monster: but for someone to come out and say 'I hate vaginas' ....why say it?

Basically what Mako said. I think she's got some issues with her sexuality there.

Ohh, family members should never give each other driving lessons. I remember my mum and dad yelling their heads off when he was teaching her.

They need to make that a law or something. Same with parents teaching their kids... I've about had it with my sister and mother arguing about how to slow the fuck down. >.>;;

A member on another forum has gone missing... We really can't keep up this RP without her. Ugh. Screw this.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I mean, it's really wierd because my dad has been the more level-headed and quite considerate instructor, but this morning he just chose to go absolutely batshit

So tomorrow, I guess

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Work was incredibly busy today. Holiday weekends are the worst.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • Someone keeps leaving dog crap on the sidewalks in our subdivision. It's bad enough leaving it in people's yards, but I mean, way more people use the sidewalks. One of these days someone's going to step in it. It's just rude.
  • Listening to music with other people can be kind of annoying. I'm of the opinion that albums are crafted as works of art intended to be listened to from start to finish, and when I listen to an album with which I'm familiar without one or two of the tracks, it irks me because it feels incomplete. (There are a few exceptions; I almost always skip "Marrakesh Express" because, well, it sucks). Most other people don't share this belief and it makes coming to a consensus on how to listen to music tiresome.
  • I completely forgot Monday was the 4th of July. No wonder work has been so busy.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Seems I only thought my car was fixed.

It overheated again on the way to work - this time, though, the check engine light came on O boy. -__- On the plus(?) side, further inspection after work indicates that the problem is that the fans aren't doing a damn thing, which means it's some kind of electrical problem, either with the fuse/wires or the fan itself. No idea which, but at least I know WHAT the problem is, right?

Also, it seems my "new sister" (because that's what I've been calling her) went out west to a funeral for someone or other, and is out in the area where we are originally from. Apparently today, she went to see our father.

And tbh, I'm not really sure how I feel about that, besides "really conflicted". Particularly since she said she doesn't have any contact with him or that side of the family. It's probably nothing, but it does bother me a bit, and it's, of course, caused me to think and reflect upon nothing but my despicable, worthless embarrassment of a father/excuse for a human being.

Also it's really hot. Again.

ed: and she's just now asked if I was up for getting a drink tonight

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
There's nothing worse than impotent rage, and I am so very angry.

Trying to set my computer back up alarm, and it blasts the song I picked to be the alarm. It's almost midnight, and my family is asleep. Luckily I pressed the cancel button right away so it wasn't loud for very long. Then I go to set it again with the sound muted, oh wait, it turns your sound on if it's muted.

Programmer, maybe you put the preview button there for a reason, you know, so I could preview if I pressed the button, not when I selected the song. Fuck, my heart is pounding from not one but two terrifyingly loud noises. And now I need to sleep.

I wish I trusted my cellphone alarm enough to not need a back up but it's failed me once and once is enough.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
The United States of America's government - and Pennsylvania's government too.

Thanks Corbett, for taking away desperately needed funds for our schools. But here I also must say thanks to the school boards for giving themselves such hefty pay rates.

Idiots. One and fucking all. Sorry, but I'm so pissed at all this crap. Really.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Today there was a parade and I went with my friends... all of a sudden the sky turns dark green and tree branches and dirt start blowing everywhere with tornado sirens going off. I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED. People started running, it was like a scene from a horror movie. ;-; It was just a severe thunderstorm, but yeah with people screaming and dust being blown in our faces and with me being afraid of storms enough already, it really freaked me out. Even moreso than the clowns that were in the parade.

WHICH BTW.
I was staring at them in disgust and horror so one decides to go up to me and I start freaking out so he goes closer and says
"Doesn't your boyfriend like to wear his boxers on the outside of his clothes?"
and I'm just like
WTF CLOWN
GET AWAY
also I was with two girls so wtf did he even mean asddgasd.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I feel really completely depressed for no raisin.

I feel suddenly really worthless. Like a complete waste of space. I dunno I would usually blame this sudden onslaught to be as a result of PMS, but I don't think my period is actually coming since I can usually feel it a few days before. I haven't had it since April and it's been erratic since November. I think there is something wrong with me but I don't want to go to the doctor and I had an awful experience last time I went and I just don't know what to do.

I get this feeling that I will always be like this and I will never be satisfied with myself one way or another.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Kinda how I feel without the periods ofc. :monster: ^

Also my ps3 is fucked I think. When I turn it on it doesn't do anything apart from sounding like an xbox when its fans are going then it turns itself off. Pretty sure it's still under warranty though.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
So my new sister just told me that I look just like my father. =/
Telling me I look like my father is classified an act of war. Except in Ankh-Morpork, where it's classed as suicide.

OT: trying to upload a few vids to youtube. Each one comes back with this:

youtubefail.png

petewisdomdamnit-1.jpg

Anyone have any idea why this keeps goddamn happening to me?!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Also, photobucket's fucking ads. Jesus Christ, are you trying to convince me that this shit's interesting by trying to blow my eardrums out?!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Waking up to a thunderstorm would be a lot nicer if I didn't have to get a damn shower for work. I'm paranoid about lightning strikes.

Well, panic attacked because of previous post for like an hour. Tried so hard to calm myself down but something kept my heart racing. Eventually fell asleep and then woke up at 6am. An hour before I needed to. Fuck.

I just really wish I could go to bed early and wake up early but it's like my body has an internal clock that feels sick before 10am no matter what I do. I didn't stay up that late last night. *sigh*

And then of course tomorrow when I can sleep in a bit I'm sure I'll get woken up at 7am with no problems. blah

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
While moving to the new house I lost the concept arts of Castiel, Nova, Salem, Idris and Telran.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU I HAVE TO DRAW AGAIN!!!!!!!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
  • Came home from work early with probably the worst stomach ache I've had in at least a year. I feel slightly afraid that I might throw up as well. I think I need to stop eating fried foods for awhile. The manager said it wasn't a big deal that I was going home early, but I still feel crappy about having to do so. Especially since I wasn't even able to cover a music break properly as a result of having to run to the bathroom every fifteen minutes.
  • The manga section. Ugh. Just the manga section. There was another shelf and a half of books piled up that simply will not fit. This is yet another consequence of that stupid bay of sci-fi being removed three months ago that I told management was a terrible idea. That on top of staging promo in backlist means that there is no room. None. And large portions of sci-fi aren't much better.
  • A couple of weeks ago management told us that we should be shifting out in-store play material in music because "no one wants to listen to Adele five times a day," which is basically what was happening. So what have they done? Removed the fucking CD player from music. It's now back in the management office where it's pretty much guaranteed that no one will bother changing out discs more than a couple of times a week. The music manager was against this decision, and claims that it won't last for more than a couple of weeks. I sure as fuck hope so. If I am forced to listen to Raphael Saadiq twelve times a week I may end up punching someone. I mean, he's not terrible, but having to listen to him that often would be.
  • Between all the crap I had to deal with today I got all of five shelves actually finished. I feel pretty goddamn useless. Also I hate morning shifts.
  • Driving. It appears that the synchronisation of traffic lights I spoke about earlier in the what makes your day thread no longer works. I got a red light at almost every major intersection on the way to and from work. Or maybe it just sucks in the morning.
  • Getting stuck behind people who see you need to make a turn and will. not. move. Dickhead, if you don't move up to let me pass and get into the turn lane in time, I won't get a fucking turn arrow and I'll have to wait at least another minute to make a turn. Seriously, fuck you.
Shitty day all around, basically.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Finally fell asleep some time ago, but now I actually have to do shit and I am so groggy X_X

I can also feel FB drama approaching, or something similar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom