TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
i've gotta work harder to make that list someday

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

And tits doesn't even belong on the list.

I'm mildly surprised I'm as far down as I am, but my post COUNT is significantly lower, even though my wordcount is like second or third.

I'm a wordy ass cursing fuck.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
fuck you you slutass whorebitch

unless that's an offer in which case okey

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
wow... there aren't even words.

also, it's not surprising to see dacon at the top. I am a bit surprised at myself. I need to pick up my game. I mean, ffs, tenny swears more than me?

Fuck.

Little pointer for you, avoiding abbreviations can up your swear count. :monster:

I'm quite pleased to be so high up the list, but there is always room for improvement.

Ballface, cock, assmonkey, jizzhat, rimjob, bollock and clitbag.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
whats goin on in this thred guys???

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
idk how i should feel about all these dudes anticipating meggy tittyfucking someone

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
wow what happened here

anyways leora and i are right next to each other on the list, aw yiss

although somehow we have more swears than sean and rishi (who have way more posts than us ahahaha)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
idk how i should feel about all these dudes anticipating meggy tittyfucking someone

It's more about Sami giving out Tittyfucks, really.

no, NO I DON'T

but don't lie, you want to

If he doesn't, he's a communist and unamerican and probably hates mom and apple pie, too.

wow what happened here

Nothing but promises of depravity and no real action.

So, my posts with swears count is 1487. My total post count is at present 7971.

That's an 18.65 Percent curse to toal post ratio, not including multiple fucks, shits, cocks, tits, and assholes in individual posts.

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Artists rendition of this thread:

tlsfanart.png

Most of the stickfigures are women because it's a well known fact that everyone in TLS is actually a depraved lesbian.

Or batman.

Top Bottom