TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
lawl, i'm #10.

what can I say? I'm a wordy motherfucker.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Moving on, since everyone would like to strike the last post from their minds...

I'm with Brooke. Mostly because I want to blow mine up into a giant picture/avatar/emote/macro.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think it takes postcount into account as well, tho. I know I make long posts in Dessies, but I have a really high post count compared to Sienna (who is #1).

So people like us who are great old ones are unlikely to even rank XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Because she's in denial about sexy I am, that's why.
tennant-close-computer-o.gif

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Most random use of Capitalization: this award actually has a number of people that could be true contenders

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So on top of being the embodiment of denial he has also managed to survive decades.
Wow.

He's not the embodiment of it, he's a classic sign of it. It's all very complicated.

And Tennant is 40, so he's survived four of them, yes.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
There's not enough David Tennant in a kilt to keep me interested in this discussion.
tumblr_lhzfukUsdo1qflml0o1_500.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You really like men in skirts? Fuck me, you're definitely a contender for the most gender-confused award :monster:.

Top Bottom