TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Don't you ever be 'shamed of that. :awesome:
Don't know what you put on pants for but I'll take it. Very impressive! :monster:

Confused cats are confused.

I feel like I tooted my own horn for nothin'.

But screw it, here's another. You made me break out the Vegas photos.

12395230_1073710695973818_1543290229_n.jpg

EDIT:

You know what? There should be a thread for tats. I'd definitely get a nom for that!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
OOoOooooOOOOOO lith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to be going to sleep right now. This is keeping me awake worse than cat pictures!!! :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
OOoOooooOOOOOO lith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to be going to sleep right now. This is keeping me awake worse than cat pictures!!! :monster:

I should be sleeping too, but instead I'm posting butt pictures while marveling at other butts and fantabulous goodies. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay I'm seriously going to bed now. Long workday manana. I'll be expecting things to happen here in the next 24 hours. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm both feeling increasingly like I shouldn't post pics and rather enticed to do so at the same time. :monster:

Looks like I'll be putting on my jeans and bra........................sports bra that is. :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Nevermind, jeans didn't show my ass very well, so I put my workout cropped leggings on instead.

Edit: Okay. I did it. Here you all go. :monster: Bad lighting because my bedroom lighting is shitty.
Also, took these pics with my iPad. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to juggle something so big and take pics of myself at the same time. :wacky:

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd13.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd1r.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd2b.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd38.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd42.jpg

:awesomonster: I'm sorry, I just like that little definition thar. :awesome:

Ohhhh God I'm feeling shy now. :awesome:

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Nevermind, jeans didn't show my ass very well, so I put my workout cropped leggings on instead.

Edit: Okay. I did it. Here you all go. :monster: Bad lighting because my bedroom lighting is shitty.
Also, took these pics with my iPad. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to juggle something so big and take pics of myself at the same time. :wacky:

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd13.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd1r.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd2b.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd38.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd42.jpg

:awesomonster: I'm sorry, I just like that little definition thar. :awesome:

Ohhhh God I'm feeling shy now. :awesome:

I felt shy about just posting pictures of my butt, and you posted more than me!

Chica, you have a rockin' body, don't let anyone tell you different! I hate posting pictures of myself because I am super thin, and I can't gain any weight back to save my life. But you would definitely get my vote!

Maybe we should start a 'Most Insecure' Award...

EDIT:

FACK, my slow computer double-posted. Can someone delete that?

EDIT EDIT:

NVM Ghost X told me how. :lol:

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

Chica, you have a rockin' body, don't let anyone tell you different! I hate posting pictures of myself because I am super thin, and I can't gain any weight back to save my life. But you would definitely get my vote!

Maybe I'm more daring than I thought I was. :awesome:

Aww geez, begone with ya! :wacky: No seriously, that's really sweet, thanks a lot! :loveglomp: That yoga and those walks must've paid off after all!

And you're calling yourself thin? Really? I'll join the club then, because my legs look tiny head on. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith

Maybe I'm more daring than I thought I was. :awesome:

Aww geez, begone with ya! :wacky: No seriously, that's really sweet, thanks a lot! :loveglomp: That yoga and those walks must've paid off after all!

And you're calling yourself thin? Really? I'll join the club then, because my legs look tiny head on. :monster:

Hey, you do more exercise than I do. :monster:

After I got out of the military I never hit the gym AGAIN. I do want to take up yoga, but I am lazy and have the motivation of a sock drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom