• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Don't you ever be 'shamed of that. :awesome:
Don't know what you put on pants for but I'll take it. Very impressive! :monster:

Confused cats are confused.

I feel like I tooted my own horn for nothin'.

But screw it, here's another. You made me break out the Vegas photos.

12395230_1073710695973818_1543290229_n.jpg

EDIT:

You know what? There should be a thread for tats. I'd definitely get a nom for that!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
OOoOooooOOOOOO lith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to be going to sleep right now. This is keeping me awake worse than cat pictures!!! :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
OOoOooooOOOOOO lith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to be going to sleep right now. This is keeping me awake worse than cat pictures!!! :monster:

I should be sleeping too, but instead I'm posting butt pictures while marveling at other butts and fantabulous goodies. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay I'm seriously going to bed now. Long workday manana. I'll be expecting things to happen here in the next 24 hours. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm both feeling increasingly like I shouldn't post pics and rather enticed to do so at the same time. :monster:

Looks like I'll be putting on my jeans and bra........................sports bra that is. :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Nevermind, jeans didn't show my ass very well, so I put my workout cropped leggings on instead.

Edit: Okay. I did it. Here you all go. :monster: Bad lighting because my bedroom lighting is shitty.
Also, took these pics with my iPad. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to juggle something so big and take pics of myself at the same time. :wacky:

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd13.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd1r.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd2b.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd38.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd42.jpg

:awesomonster: I'm sorry, I just like that little definition thar. :awesome:

Ohhhh God I'm feeling shy now. :awesome:

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Nevermind, jeans didn't show my ass very well, so I put my workout cropped leggings on instead.

Edit: Okay. I did it. Here you all go. :monster: Bad lighting because my bedroom lighting is shitty.
Also, took these pics with my iPad. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to juggle something so big and take pics of myself at the same time. :wacky:

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd13.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd1r.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd2b.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd38.jpg

untitled_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9kvd42.jpg

:awesomonster: I'm sorry, I just like that little definition thar. :awesome:

Ohhhh God I'm feeling shy now. :awesome:

I felt shy about just posting pictures of my butt, and you posted more than me!

Chica, you have a rockin' body, don't let anyone tell you different! I hate posting pictures of myself because I am super thin, and I can't gain any weight back to save my life. But you would definitely get my vote!

Maybe we should start a 'Most Insecure' Award...

EDIT:

FACK, my slow computer double-posted. Can someone delete that?

EDIT EDIT:

NVM Ghost X told me how. :lol:

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

Chica, you have a rockin' body, don't let anyone tell you different! I hate posting pictures of myself because I am super thin, and I can't gain any weight back to save my life. But you would definitely get my vote!

Maybe I'm more daring than I thought I was. :awesome:

Aww geez, begone with ya! :wacky: No seriously, that's really sweet, thanks a lot! :loveglomp: That yoga and those walks must've paid off after all!

And you're calling yourself thin? Really? I'll join the club then, because my legs look tiny head on. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith

Maybe I'm more daring than I thought I was. :awesome:

Aww geez, begone with ya! :wacky: No seriously, that's really sweet, thanks a lot! :loveglomp: That yoga and those walks must've paid off after all!

And you're calling yourself thin? Really? I'll join the club then, because my legs look tiny head on. :monster:

Hey, you do more exercise than I do. :monster:

After I got out of the military I never hit the gym AGAIN. I do want to take up yoga, but I am lazy and have the motivation of a sock drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom