TLS Family Portrait Thread

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's almost there. Here's what I suggest...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "You know, sometimes life will toss your Baked Alaska right in the rubbish bin. And you scream and s

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
OMG FANCY THERE ARE NO WORDS. Oh wait, the words are AWESOME and DUDE and WHAAAT

I have no idea how you know what I look like when I'm writing, but I was holding my chinhairs just like that when I quickly checked TLS and came across the new sketch. Weirdddd.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^LOL you guys are so silly

LOLOL :watchingu: :watchingu: :watchingu: :watchingu: :watchingu: :watchingu:

That :okay: face at the end tho
You can always draw me again if you want

Lmao the angst. Never thought I'd see the day when the queue seemed too empty. Like, I guess I technically still have the "Folks who've expressed interest but haven't filled out paperwork" to chase after, but my inner shy guy is slightly dying at the thought lmao. Don't wanna bother folks n shit.

Jajaja, well, I still have this imagery of Crouching Xiao, Hidden Flare in my head so who knows :awesome:

Hell no biznatch it's my turn. :watchingu:

Hahahaha, I would SUPER love that! Just lemme know the deets~ :glomp:

Bring on TLS funniest moments!

Still under consideration methinks! In like, comic form, yeah?

I have no idea how you know what I look like when I'm writing,

...:pervert:

Haha, nah, but that's a funny/happy cowinkydink that put a smile on my face! :P

GLAD YOU LIKE. Lemme know if you'd like a cleaner copy of this pic? Like, one without the crude background XD. Or a copy when I've made the bg a bit prettier (this was sort of a rush job). OR IDK BOTH its no biggie.

Cool! :megusta: @ the fact that no one has questioned my authority to draw whatever the fack I want lmao :ffuuu:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yes yes yues yessh you can draw me whenever you like. Only bear in mind my hair is darker now like dark reddy brown/black. Not that it matters!

Aaaactuallly I have a request, but like only after you've done other peoples portraits I dun wanna queue jump here! And its ok if you dont feel like it I won't be offended, but if I send you a pic could you draw a chibi Freybs dressed as Zelda please?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I am also on board with getting drawn again.

tumblr_lf6eqog2rH1qzljhoo1_500.jpg

And also doing a comic.

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Totes newb here, but I'd like to impose on your kindness and ask to be in the photo.

Can I just be a catnapping wolf cub? :D

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Finally got this in. And I'm The Engineer after a name change.

Would you like your avatar in the portrait to reflect the avatar you have on the forum as of the time of this exchange?
Yes, I'll PM you a version that's full-body though.
Do you want a name other than your current username hovering over your avatar?
Nope.
Do you have any preferences for the age you’re portrayed as?
Adult
Do you have any preference as for the type of expression/attitude/pose your avatar is sporting?
I'm the person who managed to look up from their (spell)book just in time for the picture to be taken.
Do you have any other specifications you’d like to include (certain clothes, certain colours, SMALL accessories, etc)?
Longer hair; IRL, it goes all the way down to my hips and I never get to have that when making video game characters. And chibi-Bahamut Summon floating around me somewhere (I can get you pics if you need them).

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
So happy how these are going along! Voila!

Batch Numero 9!!!! :aah:

Group_Shot_9.png

Each chibi giving off a different vibe and feel, eh? FORREALS WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND THESE THREE.

NEXT-UUUUUU
  1. Shademp
  2. Clement Rage
  3. CrashOuch - in current progress
  4. demonwolf
  5. Obsidian Fire

Soooo excited 'cause we're probably going to see our first kid in this next batch. The difference will be cute, I think, ''cause an adult will likely get featured alongside the chibi child. :wacky:

KEEP CLOWNS AWAY :ffuuu:

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Yeah all three of those avatars were difficult for me for different reasons! But satisfying!

CARLIE AND HER PIZZA HAND IDK BRAIN WASN'T CLICKING :ffuuu:

GETTING THE DETAILS RIGHT ON MINATO'S CLOTHES :ffuuu:

DARTH'S ROBOT HAND/FACE PAINT :ffuuu:

I say ffuuu but that's misleading cause again like idk this was a really fun batch to do!

BUT ANYWAYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

THE CHIBI CHILDREN, I AM DYING

I'VE JUST FINISHED THE BASE

CHILDREN.png

In comparison to the adults!!

WHOOP.png

For teenagers, I would basically take the adult base and make it small by about 94 percent. BUT WITH CHILDREN OMG <3

PREPARE FOR CRASHOUCH, OUR FIRST AND FUTURE CHIBI CHILD :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

:reptar: !!!

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I am ready to mother the everliving fuck out of this chibi bastard child of the forum. :monster:
These are fucking great, I love that Carlie has pizza. :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^TLS's very own love child, Crash :awesome: <3 (I just had to comment it here too after saying so in the shoutbox XD)

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
<gives birth>

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

I JUST SENT CRASH SOME SKETCHES AND I CANNOT HANDLE THIS.

LOOK AT HER!!!!!! :ffuuu:

outfit2.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom