TLS Family Portrait Thread

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's almost there. Here's what I suggest...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "You know, sometimes life will toss your Baked Alaska right in the rubbish bin. And you scream and s

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy
Interesting.

I'm in.

Style A seems to be the favorite so I'll go with that.

Would you like your avatar in the portrait to reflect the avatar you have on the forum as of the time of this exchange?
>If not, please send me a photo of the image you’d like portrayed in your portrait avatar (it can be an image of yourself, a favourite character, a pet etc etc).
Yus, with the exception of much shorter haircut​ and goatee.

Do you want a name other than your current username hovering over your avatar?
Remy.

Do you have any preferences for the age you’re portrayed as?
>If not, you’ll be portrayed as whatever group you belong in.
Adult please.

Do you have any preference as for the type of expression/attitude/pose your avatar is sporting? (default is neutral/looking generally content).
Smug face.

Do you have any other specifications you’d like to include (certain clothes, certain colours, SMALL accessories, etc)?
Combination wrench. I am an auto mechanic by trade.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If you can manage to make her competent in computer lingo, she might be one of the few recruiters that can actually say something that makes sense :monster:

you know, instead of just scanning for keywords and disregarding any recent experience.

hey yop can u program in AGILE JS? we've got a great node laravel position opening, as long as you have good angular competence and jquery react

No but I am great in enterprise Access and nosql source control, plus a certified ethical black-hat.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I'm making an exception for Unit-01's avatar and posting it solo because it's special to me lmao. I've kept the colouring very simple with a few shadows and almost no highlight until I did Unit-01's avatar, because I thought it just called for all those shiny bits.

Unit-01.png

This has been, by far, the most tedious, difficult avatar to tack down but that's also why it's been the most rewarding.

Even more than that, it's something that can only exist in style A, methinks. I really can't see how I could convert this into style C which is our runner-up as far as the votes go. So therefore, I'm doing away with the voting and we're just gonna stick with Style A, lmfao. Yeah, I know my system behind this project is a mess and I keep breaking my own rules, but you know what?!

Walter-White-I-Am-The-One-Who-Knocks-Breaking-Bad.gif

So yeah. Love you all! Je vous aime! Blah blah! Hug a puppy! Meh. Will update the main post in a spell I guess. Thanks for for being patient and for trying to follow along with my shitty rules regardless guys, haha.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This is my new favourite thread to check daily. Awesome work Fancypants! ^_^

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Can't believe I haven't gotten around to this until now. This is a great idea! It's looking awesome so far. So yeah I definitely want in!

18423743_234226067061177_6331364645088352750_n.jpg

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
This is my new favourite thread to check daily. Awesome work Fancypants! ^_^

Thanks so much Joe! I'm happy to announce that you're going to be in the next batch as I putting the finishing touches on Mr. Ite, Mage, and Teioh.

Currently:
1. Mr. Ite (Finished)
2. Mage (Nearly There Methinks)
3. Teioh (Nearly There Methinks)
4. X-SOLDIER (First Sketch Done)
5. Anemone (To be Sketched!)
6. Joe (To Be Sketched!)

Can't believe I haven't gotten around to this until now. This is a great idea! It's looking awesome so far. So yeah I definitely want in!

Yay! Be sure to fill out the survey so I can put you in the queue proper!--->
Survey Says said:
  1. Would you like your avatar in the portrait to reflect the avatar you have on the forum as of the time of this exchange?
    >If not, please send me a photo of the image you’d like portrayed in your portrait avatar (it can be an image of yourself, a favourite character, a pet etc etc).
  2. Do you want a name other than your current username hovering over your avatar?
  3. Do you have any preferences for the age you’re portrayed as?
    >If not, you’ll be portrayed as whatever group you belong in.
  4. Do you have any preference as for the type of expression/attitude/pose your avatar is sporting? (default is neutral/looking generally content).
  5. Do you have any other specifications you’d like to include (certain clothes, certain colours,
    no buster swords or anything like that. Remember, simple and clean (isthewaythatyouremakingmefeeltonight!!)
    accessories, etc)?
^_^

(Minor spoiler. I am very, VERY excited right now because of a preview I just saw).

:awesome: !!! I'm excited, too. It's gonna be a fun one to colour.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
guys guys guys

guys

we need to make collectable cards! Y/Y?!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^is that good, I'm going to assume it's good.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Having flashbacks to Kupocon except I'm inundated with Octos instead of Quistis's and just can't get rid of the bloody things

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
hey fuck you I'm gonna be like a super rare and sought after card that's like totally almost unbeatable

EDIT: IM GONNA HAVE HOLOGRAPHIC FOIL

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm going to have eight Octos. Eight common Octo cards.
because Octo

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
also is octo saying she would be blue eyes white dragon

because that's what I'm hearing

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^i don't know what the fuck that is but yes

@Joe have I told you to fuck off lately?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
1. Would you like your avatar in the portrait to reflect the avatar you have on the forum as of the time of this exchange?

No, please use the photo I shared! My avatar changes all the time based on my FF I'm playing in the retrospective. :monster:

2. Do you want a name other than your current username hovering over your avatar?

Nope, just Jason Tandro or "JT" if you have to shorten it.

3. Do you have any preferences for the age you’re portrayed as?

I think I fall under the "teen" category based on the join date and that suits me just fine. Teen or older works great.

4. Do you have any preference as for the type of expression/attitude/pose your avatar is sporting? (default is neutral/looking generally content).

I'm the sexy master of puns / obnoxious American of the boards so jovial, jokerish, boorish would probably be a better representation of me.

5. Do you have any other specifications you’d like to include (certain clothes, certain colours, SMALL accessories, etc)?

Suit, baby. Black suit jacket, slacks and boots with a white shirt. Shaggy hair and the faintest hint of stubble over my baby face. If you an add Squall's Lionheart Necklace (which I often wear beneath my shirt) then mores the better. No tie, please. I've stopped wearing them lately, I prefer to have the collar open a bit so I can breath. Reno style, baby.

41dWd7S292L._SX300_.jpg

Many many thanks, this is awesome!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Thanks Jason!

Wow. Pretty upset at all the nerdgasming I just missed out on here. Lmfao.

Colouring books AND trading cards? Hella merchandising happening over here at TLS :awesome: We'll have to make t-shirts next. Oh, and stickers (I'd love to put a constipated Ghost X sticker on the corner of my monitor just to look at every time I need a laugh or a smile). Get your chibi on a mug. The possibilities are endless. :kermit:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
THE FUCK

TRADSING CARDS OF TLS MEMBERS

YES PLEASE YES PLEASE YES PLEASE YESPLEASE

I have no experience with trading KupoCon cards but it sounds like a blast XD I WANT MULTIPLES OF EVERYONe

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^ I'll give you multiples babyyy ;)

....er

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So what format would these cards be? Triple Triad? Magic? Pokemon Cards? Playing cards? Gallery cards with bios?

Top Bottom