• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Cabaret

Donator
You mean you didn't see them? Ami repoast fgj!

Tres I purr in your general direction <3

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
IQAHNKb.png

I might toss up something more recent later, idk bleh

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I hate to burst your bubble, but the rumours are false. There are no n00dz until I get a model's body, which won't ever happen. Thank you TLS, you've been extremely understanding at this difficult time and I'll continue to accept your sympathies while I nom on food to feel better. <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ghost X

How do you make empty posts, I wanna be speechless too :(.

Edit: Scratch that, image wasn't loading. Boobies indeed.

Cabaret

Donator
Christmas has come early in this thread, there is just too much hawtness going on in here. I think we should all just partner up & close the forever alone thread, I'll look after the ladies we have posted so far & Ami who is still yet to post a picture of her gorgeous self posing like a boss. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Cher and Cab have the winningest boobies IMO. They look very buoyant; like they could save my life in a sinking ship situation. :monster:

To my knowlege, Mage still has a moogle camping out on her ass, so, winnninggg. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Christmas has come early in this thread, there is just too much hawtness going on in here. I think we should all just partner up & close the forever alone thread, I'll look after the ladies we have posted so far & Ami who is still yet to post a picture of her gorgeous self posing like a boss. :monster:

I like this idea quite a bit. We should do this. TLS commune ftw.

But who will look after the men?

Top Bottom