#tls IRC

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I love that bot. Many a relationship might have been saved if that bot had been hanging around to spew random shit during fights.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Also, Fangu, Flint and Shademp, you guys have been showing as online for a while now. Why aren't you in here?;)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I've been in #TLS a lot over the last four or five days (so lonely...) and it's pretty much been just me and tlsbot, who isn't very talkative unless you engage him in a "no u!" match. :P

Would anyone be interested in doing some Final Fantasy trivia either tonight or tomorrow night (European time)? It's been a year since I wrote all the questions for Sephibot so even I don't remember all the answers. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Let me know what time it's on and I'll try and be there. Though Iirc I failed hard at FF trivia last time and my knowledge can only have lessened since then :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Depending on whether I'm on my computer at the time, I'll be there. Playing trivia on my phone isn't much fun :S

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
When I said "tonight or tomorrow night" I was hoping someone would express a preference, but as nobody has, let's do this tomorrow. I was thinking of starting at midnight my time, which is 23:00 central European, 22:00 British, 17:00 east coast US, and you can work out the rest from that. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Reminder: we'll be starting two and a half hours from now.

I fixed the chat client and info on our chat page because it still referred to iPocalypse. How long has it been since that was renamed Idlechat?

Lex

Administrator
About half a year-ish?

Anyway whoever just signed in, said hi then signed out one minute later, please stick around a bit longer next time XD.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I missed a lot of it too. Somehow I won the first two rounds despite not having played over half the games in the series, though.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I won all the rest of the rounds. And anyone who says otherwise is a filthy liar :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I probably won't run trivia again for a while because of the Chrono Trigger playthrough. In the meantime, hit me up with your suggestions for improving it. I am not against making big changes to just about any aspect of the game if it makes it more fun. I was thinking there should be some way of deciding which Final Fantasies the questions will be from in each round, as it's not great having a load of IV questions in a row if nobody in the channel has played it. :monster:

Top Bottom