• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS party for Dungeons and Dragons!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
People. I bring you dates. Obviously if these don't work for the relevant people, speak up and we'll sort something.

Wednesday 11th October - Joe's Group
Another character creation/roll20 session for anybody that wants it. I'll be around on Discord and happy to chat through anything with people. I'll use this time to go through all your sheets individually otherwise.

Sunday 22nd October - Darth's Group
Session 1! The start of the adventure! Be there or be warned as your character will be humiliated in your absence.

Wednesday 25th October - Joe's Group
Session 1! The start of best group's adventure. Be there or pay the absence fee in noodz.

All times will be the same as the times arranged for the character creation sessions, unless other arrangements need to be made. ^_^

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I actually work 9-6 on the 25th of this month. Regular receptionist is on vacation at that time and I gotta cover for her. ;-; the next Wednesday I’ll be free though!

I’d prefer to reschedule that and if I must send noodz to do it I WILL :kermit:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Oh okay I'll send my noods elsewhere then :monster:
I'll just re-post the announcement thing here with the date for the wednesday after that, and see if that works for our team.

Wednesday 1st November - Joe's Group
Session 1! The start of best group's adventure. Noodz are highly encouraged and will be rewarded Send noodz to Joe me if you have to reschedule. :awesome:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Our DMs! :reptar:

evil_and_good.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That is badass af Fancy, whoo!

I'm good for tomorrow for another sheet session.

I'm also good for needing to reschedule Oct 25 for another day that week, but if we want to bump it to the following week, thats good too. I'd like to mooch and use Oct 25 as another sheet day if possible. I'll get on tomorrow but I dunno for how long since I gotta start cleaning tbe house/cooking for impending (belated Gousseau) thanksgiving on sat :closedmonster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
OH SHIT IM GONE ALL DAY TOMORROW

I DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT DATE

Fucckkkkkkkkkk fuck fuck ._________. Can we do another date? Aw shit no that’s not fair of me to reschedule both, I’m stupid.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^Awwww.

For my part, I'm chill with doing next Wednesday (18th) as well if that's what folks end up wanting to do.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Only if everyone else wanted/could do that date instead. Otherwise don't worry about it, I feel like a tard for not realizing the 11th was tomorrow :wacky:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I won’t be able to make it either, but my character is done.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'll be around Wednesday 18th but Darth and I are planning to chat and iron stuff out for the first sessions, so depending on when we start/finish I won't be around to voice for some of that time.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I totally bailed on the last sessh... as soon as I can come there was a cord of wood Mr Channy was splitting and I had to stack. DX so I need more time on my character over the next week.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Well the s3cond character creating session hasn’t happened yet, and seems like we’re doing it this’ll Wednesday instead, though Joe might not be around all the time because him and Darth shall be scheming up more campaign plot goodness :monster:
So I’d say hop on this Wednesday at the same time and most of us should be there continuing with character stuff and helping each other out ^_^

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Yo peeps! Final reminder for our first session for my group! The meet-up time is just before 2pm GMT on Sunday the 22nd of October!

I believe that means: 5pm for Flint, 4pm for Airling, Minato, and myself, and 3pm for Crash.

See y'all then!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Just a little reminder, Kimble, Ite, Channy and Fancy!

We're having our first DnD session this Wednesday, 1st of November, 9pm-1am GMT. (If you need to know when that is your time, click here). As a heads up to all of us players, the UK is off Daylight Saving time now. Please check that link to make sure you have the correct time and hopefully this won't mess up the schedule. :)

Remember, we all gotta be here at the same time, unlike character creating! I'm looking forward to this <3 :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom