TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Thank the stars!
What day is it today? I think I'm currently free this weekend except for Sunday :D
Well Saturday would work grand for me. ^_^

I'll send you a message actually. The last thing we'd want is for people here to gatecrash.
:awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
We don't wanna be in your little circlejerk! Nyer!

please let us watch

Ahem, if it ends up that I hire a vehicle, then I have no problems with picking people up en route, it'll just get more and more awkward as we run out of shit to talk about, then I'll start singing. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
oh getting flashbacks to school trips....

Everywhere we gooo
people wanna knoooow
whooo we aaaare
and where we come from
soooo we tell them
we're from the Lifestream
the mighty mighty Lifestream
and if they can't hear us
WE SHOUT A LITTLE LOUDER
EVERYWHERE WE GOOOO.......

X9000 increasing in volume and obnoxiousness

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ahem, if it ends up that I hire a vehicle, then I have no problems with picking people up en route, it'll just get more and more awkward as we run out of shit to talk about, then I'll start singing. :monster:

Don't worry people, we can always gag her :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
giphy.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
We will simultaneously have the worst and best playlist in the world.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I've got a cheapo doohickey that lets me broadcast songs to the radio :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've got an iphone with fairly decent speakers :monster:. Those portable bluetooth things are pretty okayish too.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Ok like what is happening with this because I need to have moar stuff to look forward to in my existence goddamnit.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
^Seconded.

I have literally no plans for anything this year or life in general. I need something. I NEED IT. D:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Considering this is only three months away, I guess plans need to be made soonish? :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Are those dates good with everyone? 25th-27th of August? (More/Less days depending on the person)

We can perhaps look at booking things this coming week if most people can confirm as much on dates. I can take a look at accommodations but I think Mage probably has an idea.

Anyhow. All who are totally good to come then, say Aye!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm good between 25th and 28th August, I booked off Friday and Monday's an automatic day off due to it being Bank Holiday.

Have we decided a destination? I know we said Cumbria, but that could be anywhere. :monster:

Also one other thing:

tenor.gif

Lex

Administrator
I've booked the 28th and 29th off work, will be working the Friday but I can drive down after work. Still no word on whether my Manchester trip is cancelled, but I doubt it's going ahead at this point because it's pride weekend and everything will be booked out there already.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Wicked, can anyone who wants a ride from and back to Brum give me a shout out? I'm pondering a hire vehicle now and need an idea of size so I can cost it up. The plan is still for Cumbria on the bank holiday weekend, if anyone's got alternative ideas please do say so soon. My landscaping job has overrun so I haven't had a chance to look at places we can hire yet (beyond what I'd already looked at), so if anyone fancies checking out bunkhouses or lodges or the like then by all means do so. Don't forget we're likely to be self-catering in that respect.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'll have a browse this week for general places in Cumbria for us. If there's a more narrowed down area you'd recommend let us know.

I think Crash and I are down for a ride from Brum pls <3 ^_^

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ambleside is a lovely awesome place with several easy walking routes, but anywhere around Windermere you can't really go wrong with.

Top Bottom