AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
me too

tenor.gif

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It's awesome that you guys are spending a weekend at Windermere and this is my first weekend working at Windermere real estate. :D

Had I known this was taking place in Windermere, I would have drove 4 hours east to my own BC Windermere, just so I could feel like part of the group. :sadpanda:

I WANT TO SEE ALL THE PICS

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Im going through my pics now but tbh most of them are landscape shots and only a few of the TLS hoomans

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Last weekend was seriously one of the best of my life, one of the best decisions I ever made for realz <3

RedFFWolf

Donator
I never bought myself a wishing stone :sadpanda:
It's okay, though, because I know they're bull I sell them in my own shop ^_^

Folk, that was a great weekend, and I know none of us were even at our peak (I swear, one more night and I'd have been spewing out stuff you'd wish you never knew me :wacky:). So, we're just gonna have to do it all again.
Speaking of, I'm sticking around London for longer this February, so I hope to hang around with many of you for a similar proper length of time.
Those of you I spoke to who weren't sure about making it in Feb and whatnot, you know where to find me!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'll eventually get around to posting my photos but they need to be processed first since they're shot in raw :monster:
Cba right now because I have a fever and shit :@

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It's always amazing how many different interpretations of :monster: there are. I'd say Mage got closest in that pic.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nah I think Yop nailed it. He's got the head tilt and his eyes are forward instead of on the hand. A master at work. :monster:

Octo going for the :closedmonster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Yop's might be technically more accurate but he doesn't look happy enough. Mage captures the spirit better IMO.

Top Bottom