TLS Virtual Big Meet Up

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
For true epic acf nostalgia I propose linkin parks hybrid theory on repeat so I can hear mage belt out crawling in her best Brum accent.

This is the part where I shamefacedly admit there is video footage of me screeching Linkin Park in a duet at a NYE party many, many moons ago. Hopefully the file format has not survived. :monster:

Had to look that one up.

I was not disappointed.
I rather like the accent, myself.

Arr, well, it's a shock to a lot of folks. IIRC Interslicery was a bit shocked at how I sound. :lol: Fun fact: my Dad is also from Aston and we are very much working class (says 'er who lives in a ridiculously middle class area. You can tell I ain't from round these parts cos I pick up my dog's shite).

It's better when you get em mad.
If I make it on the call mage will get mad.....should be fun :P

Sir Dutch people are shite with accents so I have to use my phone voice most of the time, even with insufferable wankers. I have cultivated patience.

Anyway insofar as music goes, I will be serenading you all but not with Linkin Park. :awesome:

@Fangu it's our boy Grealish! :awesome: Have you seen the LGBT+ shirts? I'm not a football wanker or nothing but I need a queer as fuck Villa shirt!

Fangu

Great Old One
@Mage I don't think I have! I'm starting to develop a love for Villa tbh, they've been great this season and last, and Grealish is a great player :joy: Them, and Leicester. Leeds has impressed as well :monster:

Edit: Oh I absolutely love them - part of the pride, clever :monster:

da77d83b-184f-4bc2-bbb7-5e72fa57aa40.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
They've been doing pretty well, I mean part of the joy of being a Villa fan is feeling the lows so frequently that good runs feel *so* good. :monster:
I first saw the ladies squad wearing the white version, both are fucking glorious:
aston-villa-part-of-the-pride-warm-up-white_ss4_p-12051650+u-ke5axtzrkzyshfmbrben+v-367217f7678d4391837212af78b1e70f.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yup, I don't know how many people are planning on rocking up TBH but I think Discord can cope with folks popping on and off.
30th January from 4pm GMT, there will be events! I'll edit the first post too but we're going to have a pub quiz and a scavenger hunt and there will be prizes FOR I HAVE SPOKEN, INNIT? I did have a couple of other ideas but I was pissed when I was musing them over with Yop so I'm fucked if I know. :monster:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
@Odysseus Would be cool to see you at the meet-up. Are you planning on joining?
I'm pretty busy these days, but assuming it happens between 12 to 7 PM EST, I could manage maybe if I'm not busy with school. Any earlier I'll be working and any later I'll need to sleep. I'd like to join in if you want me to be there.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Think it starts at 11am est. Hoping to be able to join and have a beer with you all. Going to have to talk the wife into it.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I'm pretty busy these days, but assuming it happens between 12 to 7 PM EST, I could manage maybe if I'm not busy with school. Any earlier I'll be working and any later I'll need to sleep. I'd like to join in if you want me to be there.
Yeah, I'd love to see you there. I hope some other people I've interacted with on TLS will join in as well :D

It's going to be a fun night (it's GMT+3 for me and who knows how long it's going to last) but I hope we'll manage to catch up somehow.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Mage you plan on starting whatever events you have planned early or did you plan on waiting till later? Just wondering if i can wait till later to log in or if i should log asap

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I'm off on Saturday, so I'm really looking forward to it. It'll probably be morning when it starts, so I probably shouldn't drink. :monster: I think @Mr. Ite is the only one that lives in my general time zone. :monster:

Reactions: Ite

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I'm off on Saturday, so I'm really looking forward to it. It'll probably be morning when it starts, so I probably shouldn't drink. :monster: I think @Mr. Ite is the only one that lives in my general time zone. :monster:

I think Erotic Materia’s also in our zone.

I haven’t responded to this thread yet cause I wanna come but don’t wanna bail if I’m feeling overwhelmed. Also I am a night owl and likely to be going to bed at 8am instead of waking up to socialize lol.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I'll probably arrive about 3 hours in honestly. I have a bit of sleep debt to catch up on from the week.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
It'll be 2am in my neck of the woods when the party starts, but I'll try to make it to the pub quiz and scavenger hunt if those are still on. Yo I love party games. Whenabouts will those start?

waw

Pro Adventurer
Looks like 11 am EST. I'm a very bad Discorder, when it comes to text sometimes I seem like a Boomer. o.O I'll jump on if I can! Thanks for arranging this.

Top Bottom