UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So question. With PS+ I can load my save data on another PS4, right? How does that work?

Going up to my mom's and thought I might try to get so.e multiayer going on my brother's PS4.

AvecAloes

Donator
You just have to sign into your account on his PS4, and you'll have access to your save data automatically while you're logged in, because it's all in the cloud.

Lex

Administrator
So I know nobody else watches this show, but I started watching Haven years ago because Elena's VA (Emily Rose) is the main character.

It's kinda crap. I mean, it's fun, fairly interesting crap. The plot isn't all that great and there's some bad acting, but overall it's an enjoyable experience (and I'm a fan of Eric Balfour from my days watching the OC).

ANYWAY

Nolan North is in this episode (season 3, episode 11). It's all so Nate/ Elena it's not even funny.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That show was hilariously terrible, I tried to watch it a couple of years back because of Emily Rose but just couldn't. The episode with Nolan is just hilarious and full of nods to Uncharted.

Is alright Tenny. <3

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
It certainly is poignant (I watched the first half prior to my interview today and am finishing up now). Definitely one of the show's better episodes, and not just because it's Nate and Elena XD.

So the show has 5 seasons total, each with 13 episodes (aside from season 5, which has 26 episodes). One thing I'll say is that I think it improved as it went on. I'm at the end of season 3 and this season has probably been the strongest. Season 1 and 2 were pretty bad/ boring/ meh. The show suffers from - at the best of times - weak writing and a seemingly neverending love triangle. And when I say seemingly, I mean that so far it has appeared to reach a satisfying conclusion at the end of every season only to start up again the following season. I don't know how writers in this age haven't learned their lesson from that kinda shit. Like every show, it tends to have better eps at the beginning and end of each season but sadly what that means for this show is a sole episode or two at the season finale which is as enjoyable as a random mid-season episode of a show that's actually decent.

But anyway, it's enjoyable enough for what it is. I'll stop talking about the show now XD

Fangu

Great Old One
So I finally (yeah, iknorite) finished this and

Was not so impressed by the first half, got way more feels in the second. When, you know, Elena banter and Sully and crap.

What sold this for me was: Gorgeous locations, characters, nostalgia. Not all of the levels were that good, but there was a few that completely blew me away - I was going all 'co-op! co-op!' during some of them.

I realise now there's probably a vast number of people who have said this before me :wacky:

Anyway -
sour grapes.
Did they really have to do the kids thing? Yeah. They didn't, did they. Unless they were 100% setting up for a new game. In which case they didn't have to either. Nope.
So, I guess that's personal, but I feel like whaigehogehoigeh whatever. But yeah.

tl;dr I liked it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Okay, I had something going on at 3pm that I was just asked if I wanted to come at 12 instead so I shall be back home maybe around 1:30ish and I'll do some multiplayer with you. :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

Right now I'm watching two of the devs, Claudia Black and Laura Bailey talking about it. Here's what they've revealed so far:

- Is set after Uncharted 4.

- Is an expansion, longer than Left Behind.

- We're gonna get expanded backstory on Chloe.

- The whole game is set in India.

Lex

Administrator
It's super funny because in the middle of the trailer I went "I had a thought... imagine that was Chloe" and Tenny was like "OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THING" then we both lost our shit when we saw Nadine XD.

we totes called it

Top Bottom