Weekly roundups

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Here's the roundup. It only took about 45 minutes, including preparing the images. It really is so much faster when you guys have posted things for me to include, so I don't have to go hunting. Thank you all, I really appreciate it! :)

Technical note: in case you're wondering, I decided to file it under "Square Enix" as well as "Weekly Roundups" because I thought the top story was significant enough to do so, and also because we get some different stories on to the front page this way.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Ah yes, the link I posted only mentioned Europe I see, but SE's facebook did say North America as well.

Also in your forum section, The Highwind, Gelnika and helicopter's WEREN'T enough

:monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Ah yes, the link I posted only mentioned Europe I see, but SE's facebook did say North America as well.

Also in your forum section, The Highwind, Gelnika and helicopter's WEREN'T enough

:monster:
I was imagining the word "owning" as an omitted word from the beginning of the sentence, which is why I had "wasn't" rather than "weren't". But you're right, and I changed it :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
There has been virtually no Final Fantasy news this week. Not enough for me to put together a roundup, anyway. I'll try to come up with something else for the front page instead.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I saw those articles when I was searching for things to include, but I didn't feel that any of them were particularly noteworthy. The Advent Children event in Airborne Brigade might be worth a mention becuase it's FFVII, but there is only incomplete information on it so far - Siliconera don't know if the event is coming to NA - and we've already said that Airborne Brigade is an awful game barely worth anyone's time :monster:

I'll try to come up with something better.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Here's the latest roundup: Magitek armour appears in A Realm Reborn. All credit goes to Jiro for putting it together; I just tweaked it a little and formatted it. Thanks, Jiro!

Shademp, I might include that video the next time I write a roundup myself, but it is already pretty old - from September 2012 - so not really "news". Interesting though :)

Lex

Administrator
I am horrified that I didn't know most of the things in that video. And I'm only 2 minutes in. Tidus with black hair and the buster sword!? Yes please!

Jiro

Average Jiro
Tidus with black hair is gross.

I take issue with the explanation of how FFX-2 and FFVII exist in the same universe though, but eh, that whole idea rubs me the wrong way.

Cool video though!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
After a few problems, the latest weekly roundup has been published. Thanks to Lex for the top story, without which there probably wouldn't have been a roundup at all. The third story this week is particularly poor, especially as we've mentioned that café in roundups before. Oh well. It's not our fault that Square Enix haven't done anything interesting recently.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm really sorry there hasn't been much from my corner lately. I'm really pushing to get several things finished this month, I swear.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
WHIP CRACK WENT LEX'S TAIL

AND TRES WAS DONE.

No really though, take your time. You've always written incredibly thought provoking and interesting stuff and there isn't any rush. There's a lull in SE news sure but if it gets too dire we can always whip something up from our many discussion threads.

Lex

Administrator
Hahahaha, I found that a few days ago and refused to put it in the Versus thread because of the whole "oh look, another announcement of an announcement of an announcement" thing.

It was slim pickin's again this week so I don't blame you for mentioning it in the roundup :D

Top Bottom