What annoys you most as a fan of ff7?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I dislike it when somebody writes a self insert fic simply to write mushy pathetic lovescenes between themselves and their favourite character. If you want to do a self-insert, fine, but try to put some effort into making it decent.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I dislike it when somebody writes a self insert fic simply to write mushy pathetic lovescenes between themselves and their favourite character. If you want to do a self-insert, fine, but try to put some effort into making it decent.

That or save the embarassment and NOT POST IT ON THE INTERNET. Depending on the fandom, it is very hard to sift through all the self-insert.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
And he only appears in Dirge of Cerberus for literally a few seconds during the ending, their all too lazy to put a lot of time into animating his fur, it really is frustrating, he always just gets shoved aside because having him in something with decent graphics at all is just too much trouble for them, they avoid it. >_>

Though you are right, "too much trouble" when making a videogame means that they have to invest more workhours, thus, more money to pay the graphic designers in charge.

I love Nanaki, but he was a secondary character on DoC, like the rest of Avalanche, so I guess they decided it wasn't worth the amount of money it would cost to include him in more cutscenes.

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
SSBMaster and Blue Wolf are my other two names I've gone by mainly.
Don't think of the salary issues sometimes, I guess graphic designers demand a pretty high price, huh? Pardon my ignorance in overlooking that detail, but yeah, I still think it's more than just the money. >.>

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I still wasn't sure why Red wasn't on the Highwind, er, Shera in hte big planning scene. Most of it was in DC's normal graphics which wouldn't have had to be so detailed.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The Japanese actor for Red XIII was credited as a 'special appearance' IIRC, so maybe they just didn't want to pay the special fee again for him and so everyone suffers lack of Nanaki :monster:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Don't think of the salary issues sometimes, I guess graphic designers demand a pretty high price, huh? Pardon my ignorance in overlooking that detail, but yeah, I still think it's more than just the money. >.>

Don't worry. What you said it's the first time that came to my mind when I noticed it, until someone else explained the money problem to me :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I am big and muscular, my hair red and fiery, my two foot cock hard and throbbing. I mount Tifa like she's my bitch, penetrate her from behind and steal her innocence. I cum so hard. My tail wags.

The end.

Also, I am very wise and deep, that's why she likes it.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
well then get a non special appearance I say. Like the English dub did with Yuffie in DoC and Aerith in CC...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

I do this all the time, I just don't share them :shifty:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
People who say that Cid must be related to Kain Highwind, because they have the same surname.

Hm-hm, OK, yeah, I see what you're saying, it's a reasoned argument...

So, are you saying then that these two are related?

Gale

Read My Mind
I don't know where to start.

All of fandom's myriad hang-ups that prevent fans from having worthwhile discussions.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
I don't know where to start.

All of fandom's myriad hang-ups that prevent fans from having worthwhile discussions.

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. Could you elaborate with a few examples? Like...the love triangle thing? 'Cause I can't think of much else besides that.

No no, it seriously looks like Hope just got done saying "Gross" He looks kinda serious yet disturbed and it made me LOL IRL.

Top Bottom