What are you listening to?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

Im not particularly fond of the drums in the album, as I find the single bass pedal gallop a bit repetitive. But the rest of the components of the band are top notch, especially the guitar work.

Brendon Smalls vocal work also caught me completely off guard as I was to used to hearing him as Nathan Explosion on Deth Klok.

Over all the album is well worth the purchase, heres hoping Brendon releases a follow up.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nico - [The Frozen Borderline: 1968-1970 CD1 #06] Julius Caesar (Memento Hodie) [5:02]

christ, this is perfect

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nico - [The End... #07] The End [9:38]

This may or may not be better than the Doors' version, but it's sure as hell creepier. Possibly one of the creepiest things ever put to tape, in fact.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Song is kind of addicting tbh

but um

don't watch if you have violence triggers etc

seriously

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm sorry, but you just can't beat a bit of Whitney. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Weakling - [Dead as Dreams #02] Dead as Dreams [20:38]

Still the best USBM album.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fell Voices - [Fell Voices (2008) #02] In the Hands of the Blind God [20:18]

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness

My music taste varies but these, slipknot and Bullet for my Valentine are bands I never get tired off.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Top Bottom