What are you listening to?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Good Time - Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I was a kid when I first heard that song.. I thought it was an old man or some sort of enhanced vocals. It's creepy but intriguing.. The lady is such a unique talent. I also thought the back-up vocals in Devil's Dance were real devil voices xD

Side note.. my earliest favorite Metallica song is One. I was in awe after I first heard it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
"One" is definitely one of their best.

Both versions of this song (Fathifull's and the Stones') are exceptional.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Carcass - heartwork

Although they dissapointed last time I saw them at Neurotic Death Fest, I still believe they can pull off a killer show this week, especially as they are recording a new album they strongly believe in.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Beatles - [Mono Masters CD1 #17] Yes It Is [2:42]

I don't think I've ever actually gone through the trouble of stitching their single and EP releases into their chronological discography before. Which kind of makes me wonder why.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
When Pam Anderson was still hot

Am I the only one who thinks he should've just held a real guitar than pretend to play one

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Slayer - [Seasons in the Abyss #04] Expendable Youth [4:10]

Probably not going to be listening to much but Slayer for the next several days. Seriously, 49 is way too young. :<

Top Bottom