What are you listening to?

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Never thought I'd like an acoustic rendition of my favorite song, from Darren Hayes of all artists, but I like this one. Love how the melody stood out.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

Nick Arulan did such an amazing job scoring the game. The soundtrack for Arkham City is easily on par with some of Hans Zimmers work.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Slayer - [Hell Awaits #04] Praise of Death [5:21]

I'm coming to think this may be even better than Reign in Blood. It's definitely their most progressive effort by a long shot and the production, despite what some wankers on last.fm say, is pretty much perfect. It's filthy and sounds like it was recorded in hell, which is exactly what this material needs. Rubin's production is often too clean.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
植松伸夫 [Nobuo Uematsu] - [ファイナルファンタジーX [Final Fantasy X] CD2 #04] 嵐の前の静けさ [Silence Before the Storm] [6:01]

prog fhtagn

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Slayer - [Hell Awaits #04] Praise of Death [5:21]

I'm coming to think this may be even better than Reign in Blood. It's definitely their most progressive effort by a long shot and the production, despite what some wankers on last.fm say, is pretty much perfect. It's filthy and sounds like it was recorded in hell, which is exactly what this material needs. Rubin's production is often too clean.

I've had the same opinion for years, and am often blasted for it by fanboys and metal newbies. Hell Awaits was Slayer at their peak.

Slayer - At Dawn They Sleep

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Live 1998-12-17 at Sojus 7 #06] J.L.H. Outro [10:15]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Yanqui U.X.O. #02] Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls [20:42]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
fhtagn :monster:

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - ['Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! #01] Mladic [20:00]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Nails - Wide open Wound

This shit kills indeed! You'd probably like it Aaron - 17 minutes of sheer relentless brutality.

Top Bottom