What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
heh, they are exactly playing right now in Eindhoven. i obviously didn't go. Decent live band though, but Artillery is better.

Lolthrone - Leave No Cross Unturned

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Lee Atlus is a damned good guitarist, shame he's wasting away in Exodus now instead of focusing on Heathen.

Heathen - Control By Chaos

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I still think it's odd in the "omg it's so good" kinda way. :monster:

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - [Déjà vu #01] Carry On

Testing my vinyl rig with one of my dad's old records, seems to be working. Fingers crossed that the rip comes out sounding not like shit.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
maudlin of the Well - [My Fruit Psychobells... A Seed Combustible #01] Ferocious Weights

One of the best bands of all time! One of the best bands of ALL TIME!

Also this sounds better on vinyl than it's ever sounded before. Not that this should come as a surprise since, like the box set and Part the Second, Antithetic Records was responsible for releasing it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Baby Grand - Billy Joel & Ray Charles

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
No-one Knows - Queens of the Stone Age.
I will always <3 my media studies teacher at college for introducing me to them, via the medium of cassette tape, no less.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Wow that's weird I;ve currently got their new song, my god is the sun and I really like it, I think there album may have to be bought come payday.

also Stone Sour has been getting played constantly along with Slipknot.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V

Pretty good

this was mentioned in the same shoutbox, listening to this next:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wodensthrone - [Loss #05] Black Moss [12:43]

Even better on vinyl, as expected. Wish I'd been able to snag a copy in slightly better condition (there were a few light scratches on this one), but ClickRepair cleaned out most of the noise, so I guess it's not too bad.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
lolwut at vid

Quella Vecchia Locanda - Realta

I haven't been digging enough in the wonderful world of 70's prog lately - this is exquisite. And another 'Q' band to add to my collection, fuck yeah.

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
Florence + the Machine: Blinding

The combination of the song's lyrics and music itself is nearly flawless. It's perhaps one of my most favorite songs from the band. I can actually identify with "Blinding" in some ways.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Live or Die (Hold Me Like a Child) - Bee Gees

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wodensthrone - [Curse #02] Jormungandr [7:00]

Again, vinyl sounds even better.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
You Better Leave the Stars Alone - Ego Likeness (Stardust inspired song)

Top Bottom