What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Naked City's Torture Garden album.

Evidently I need to listen to a lot more John Zorn.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Deathhammer - Onward To the Pits

So many retro Thrash bands are so clueless. This and Nekromantheon really know how to pull it off. Killer, ripping full speed Thrash.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sacramentum - [Far Away from the Sun #01] Fog's Kiss [4:47]

Vinyl sounds amazing, as expected.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [The Seer #02] The Apostate [23:01]

Again, even better on vinyl, as expected.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Blind Illusion - Vicious Visions

Damn great Prog Thrash with the greatest bassplayer ever. Although Ler is obviously not a bad guitar player either.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind

Heart & Souls ftw. Worth watching (one of my childhood movies, I think it's still on netflix streaming)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

No, I'm still not over Eurovision. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Need to check that out. Will do soon. Probably worth grabbing the vinyl since I'm told it's a way better master than the CD.

Swans - [The Seer #02] The Apostate [22:54]

I do wonder why they split this up over two sides on the vinyl when it could easily have fit on one side. It would almost have made more sense to use the CD order for the vinyl and vice versa. Whatever, the vinyl still sounds amazing.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [The Seer #08] Avatar [8:48]

This may be the best song on the album. Which is saying a lot. If not this it's one of the three epics or "The Seer Returns" probably.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I heard the Summoning vinyl is fucked actually. Napalm is known for fucking up vinyl releases.

Frank Zappa / Uncle Rhebus

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
According to commentary on the site I downloaded it from it's a great sounding vinyl release and way less clipped than the CD. I haven't listened to it yet though because I'm too busy ripping my own stuff. I'll probably end up picking up my own copy of the album eventually, funds permitting.

Enslaved - [Vertebrae #06] Reflection [7:47]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The vinyl´s still craptastic with it's blurry cover.

Mercyful Fate - The Mad Arab

Time is growing on me more and more. Great album.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's pretty sloppy of them. Then again I mostly buy vinyl for the music, not the packaging.

Swans - [Swans Are Dead CD2 #06] Yum Yab [4:36]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
That doesn't make sense.

Nekromantheon - Gringo Death

The best Thrash these days definitely is from Norway.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not really sure why caring more about sound quality than album art quality is puzzling.

Arcturus - [Constellation #06] My Angel [5:55]

Top Bottom