What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Timeghoul - [1992-1994 Discography #01] Rain Wound [6:01]

Not that I was ever expecting anything else, but this is even better on vinyl too :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

Ive finally got around to jamming the entire album, gonna sit down and hear the whole thing to take in the story.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Walknut - [Graveforests and Their Shadows #06] Skinfaxi [4:01]

What're your thoughts on the new Darkthrone, Jochim?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage

I can't believe this song is older than me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There are many Things that are older than you, Things that were Ancient when your ancestors were but protoplasmic slime, whose Kingdom covered the Earth, and who shall Return once more when the Stars align. PH'NGLUI MWGL'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN

Agalloch - Limbs

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I meant that I heard it a lot in my yoof but wasn't aware of how old it actually is til a couple of years ago, you sarcastic bitch. :monster:

Mumford and Sons - Lovers Eyes.

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack: The Kiss

For me, it's probably one of the best compositions for a romantic moment/pairing in film. The sense of desperation and urgency, which is built up until its climax, is utterly breathtaking, and I honestly cannot say that I've heard it in a love theme since.

Nevertheless, it unquestionably captures the rugged frontier and uncertainty of living in the late American Colonial period, just prior to the Revolution.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
A lot of fun actually, definitely less stupid then their previous couple of efforts.
Yeah I enjoyed it a lot too. I skipped a rather large chunk of their discography. Time to go back and listen to the whole thing, I guess.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven #03] Sleep [23:18]

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Misery - Madness

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Appalling Spawn - [All Spawns #01] Manthra of Hope [4:17]

I had no idea Gabriel died last year. R.I.P. :sadpanda:

Top Bottom