What are you listening to?

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Mayhem - Freezing Moon

Off of Live in Leipzig with Dead on vocals. I realize its the unpopular opinion, but I much prefer Attila's vocals on this song.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

No joke, it just popped up on my iTunes shuffle. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Gault - [Even as All Before Us #02] Obliscence [9:47]

Every time I hear this band I can't help thinking "Who is John Gault?" which really annoys me because I really hate Ayn Rand.

This is an amazing and harrowing album that sounds like nothing else I've heard, and it's completely worthy of the Swans and Joy Division comparisons I've seen thrown its way. Weakling, Asunder and Dispirit are all amazing as well but I kind of wish Gossard had recorded more in this style.

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
Adrian von Ziegler [Into Solitude]

The composition feels very oriental in its quality of sound and style. It's a very unique piece, almost reminiscent of what one might find in Memoirs of a Geisha. And yet, as I consider it, I actually prefer Ziegler's work over the film's official score. Very sorrowful, yet nonetheless empowering in its overall representation.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Asunder - [Works Will Come Undone #02] Rite of Finality [22:40]

I love Dispirit, but sometimes I'm sad that there will be no new Asunder albums.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [Colored Sands #08] Absconders [9:09]

It's not every day a band comes back after 12 years of silence with a masterpiece. This is going to be a pretty hard standard to top for metal album of the year.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fen - [The Malediction Fields #03] Colossal Voids [8:27]

I am absolutely flabbergasted at how much better the vinyl sounds. Clipping is completely gone. If you enjoy this group at all you should buy it, since the only way we'll get more vinyl of this group is if this sells. (I did it thirty-five minutes ago)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
We Gotta Get Out of This Place - The Animals

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Desperado - Johnny Cash

Top Bottom