What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Ash Ra Tempel - Jenseits

I need more of this kind of relaxing psychedelic Krautrock in my life - listening to this isn't like a trip, it is a Trip. And a gorgeous one at that.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Comus - The Herald

Goddamn, Comus, Magma, Goblin, Elephant9, Änglagård and Trettioåriga Kriget all on the same day on Roadburn festival, too bad I'll probably miss Procession and Age of Taurus.

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy

Ah Celldweller. A one man musical army. He has that unique style that's not quite metal, not quite electronica, but a well balanced blend of sampling and live instruments that makes it stand out. :awesome:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
From the Cradle to Enslave - Cradle of Filth

And on a lighter note, Live to Win by Paul Stanley. I blame the South Park Warcraft episode, it's been stuck in my head since watching it

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Todd Rundgren - [A Wizard, A True Star #15] Medley: I'm So Proud/Ooh Baby Baby/La La Means I Love You/Cool Jerk [10:35]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Teitanblood - Burning In Damnation Fires

Just got the vinyl. Fuuuuuck, the first record of 2014 that really kicks my ass. Could be AOTY.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Thou - [Heathen #04] Into the Marshland [6:58]

Easily top five of the year so far. If it weren't for a surprisingly large number of strong releases thus far (Beck, Teitanblood, Gridlink) I'd have no hesitation calling this potential aoty material. As it is I'm already having trouble placing my favourites in order.

Cabaret

Donator
watch

Junkie Drunken Bums, yeah yeah yeah, rats in the hallway again.

Love this version of an oldie that still kicks aaaahhhhhssssss!

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Slough Feg - Habeas Cosprsus

Damn that are some cleverly written lyrics. It's like a miniature pulp novel within a song. Mike Scalzi is obviously an intellectual, but he knows the fun factor in metal music. If you claim to be into metal and you think it's all about evil and shit, well, chances are you haven't been past the age of 16.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Cursed - II (Full album)

This is the only new music i've got my hands on in the last two years. And it's not even new. :(

Top Bottom