What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Rain Upon the Impure #02] Soliloquy of the Stigmatised Shepherd [15:36]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Candlemass - Darkness In Paradise

They will be playing Ancient Dreams in it's entirely at Roadburn, but I don't get it - why not Nightfall? They did Epicus Doomicus Metallicus a few years ago with orginal singer Langquist, but why Ancient Dreams now?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite #04] Mount Sinai Moloch [12:31]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Drudkh - [Кров у наших криницях #02] Борозни богів [8:55]

fuck, I forgot how amazing this sounds on vinyl. this actually has frequencies above 16 kHz

blood in our wells.jpg

note that the bottom half's sample space goes up to 48 kHz while the top only goes up to 22.05 kHz so they're not a 1:1 comparison

this is also why you need to update your mp3 encoders, folks; if the mp3s they'd mastered this from had been encoded with LAME 3.99.5 you wouldn't even be able to tell it was lossy mastered without running frequency analysis on it (unless they'd encoded at a low bitrate). of course mp3 encoders were pretty crappy back in 2006

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Altar of Plagues - [Teethed Glory and Injury #04] Burnt Year [4:40]

jesus i never expected an aop track to be this terrifying. shame they broke up

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Teitanblood - [Death #04] Cadaver Synod [11:20]

Still a solid aoty contender.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Velvet Underground - [White Light/White Heat #06] Sister Ray [17:28]

holy fuck, this has never sounded better

http://vinyldoneright.nl/blog/?cat=320

i do wish pbthal encoded his mono rips as actual mono; the files would be about 20 MB smaller per file (or in the case of this one, at least 80 MB)

Top Bottom