AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [The Seer #03] A Piece of the Sky [19:06]

can't wait for new album

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Wow, yeah, the resemblance is striking. :monster: There's also the guitar solo from this song which I always thought had more than a slight resemblance (this is from 1984):

The solo starts at 1:07 and the part that resembles the Enter Sandman riff is at 1:27. It's not note for note or anything, but similar enough (and Zen Arcade was well-known enough in the punk underground) to make me suspicious

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [Obscura #09] La vie est prélude... (la mort, orgasme) [3:27]

Lemay said we can expect a new album. Awesome news.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,

Just hit random and it came on. Sums up every relationship I have ever been in. Is it odd that I would take one more day with any of them?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Deathspell Omega - [Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice #04] Second Prayer [4:40]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Mayhem - [Ordo ad Chao #01] A Wise Birthgiver [3:30]

Hope the new album is good; it's been seven years and their main songwriter left so that's a point of concern. Maybe I should just listen to Aura Noir instead.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Who cares about Mayhem 2014 when there are bands like Cultes des Ghoules out there.

YOB - Kosmos

One of the best Stoner Doom bands ever.... going to see them twice at Roadburn. They always deliver the buds.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Only a few days left just enough time to get a second hand Roadburn ticket, a plane ticket and a ticket for the camping site. That, or you can listen to your shitty sounding mp3s at home. :monster:

Vader - When The Sun Drowns Dark

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I wish I could afford to go to Roadburn :sadpanda:

Reverend Bizarre - [In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend #02] In the Rectory [13:11]

Top Bottom