What are you listening to?

Lord Kesharq

Late night user(coffee!)
AKA
Lostlord, Lewisito
I wish I could afford to go to Roadburn :sadpanda:

Reverend Bizarre - [In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend #02] In the Rectory [13:11]

Errr i thought u were a Lannister? Lannisters are know for being... you know rich? :shifty:

---------------
Song am hearing: Serafina - A Covenant of Thorns

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Alas, I am not a Lannister IRL. Also
Tyrion is pretty much dirt poor
as of A Dance with Dragons :monster:

Reverend Bizarre - [Harbinger of Metal #02] Strange Horizon [13:52]

Lord Kesharq

Late night user(coffee!)
AKA
Lostlord, Lewisito
Lol tut tut, copyright! xD (and yeah i know poor guy, everyone has it in for him/you)

------------

Steal My Romance - Ghost on The Radio

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Reverend Bizarre - [Return to the Rectory #03] The Goddess of Doom [12:11]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Reverend Bizarre - [Slave of Satan #01] Slave of Satan [21:00]

Even better than the album version. I'm going to replace the album version with the single version in my playlist from now on.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah. Opium Warlords and The Puritan too. Both of which I need to listen to.

Reverend Bizarre - [III: So Long Suckers #01] They Used Dark Forces/Teutonic Witch [29:05]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Winterfylleth - [Thousands of Moons Ago / The Gates #04] The Gates [9:15]

They did a pretty good job putting their own stamp on this. It's nowhere near as cold as the original. I should probably give this band more attention.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Comus - The Malgaard Suite

Perhaps the most incredible song they've done, if it ever was properly recorded....

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Discordance Axis - [Original Sound Version 1992-1995 #01] Left Right (Pre-Gap Stop) [0:55]

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Been listening to Red Hot Chilli Peppers live at Slane Castle and holy shit is John Frusciante a multi-talented mofo. Great guitar work and his vocals are amazing, his vocals surpass Keidis', but somehow compliment them very well instead of overshadowing them. Methinks Kiedis actually sings better when he's got John backing him up, seems like he tries to match him

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Cynic - [1988 Demo #01] Once Misguided [2:58]

fuck you insomnia

i wish they'd give their demos a proper wide release. i'd pay good money for a lp or double lp set of them

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Cynic - [Focus #01] Veil of Maya [5:22]

Hearing this LP rip is like I'm hearing this album for the first time. Jesus. All albums should be mastered this lovingly.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I wish their LPs didn't cost so ridiculously much to import :sadpanda:

Negură Bunget - ['N crugu bradului #01] I - Poartă-a vîntului... (Primăvară) [12:11]

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Not my kind of music, but a friend linked it to me, and there is somethign about it I like... Not sure what or why.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Negură Bunget - [Om #02] Țesarul de lumini [12:49]

Blood Music's remaster sounds really nice. Don't know why they excluded the bonus track from the original vinyl edition though. I'm re-ripping that now.

this is almost certainly in my "top 20 greatest songs of all time" list btw. holy shit the atmosphere

Cabaret

Donator
Blastin' from the past with some US cock rock - Danger Danger 'naughty naughty' :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hetN7a9Maa0

Ok screw Danger Danger, just listened to some of their other songs and one (non) hit wonder with that band.

I'm now listening to Motley Crue's Hooligan Holiday - I didn't much like Crue when they were poncing about with Vince Neil, but when they released this album it was da smex imo - propah ballsy grinds :awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQ8f9tky18

Last edited:
Top Bottom