What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Scenes from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell CD2 #06] A Song of Liberty, Plates 25-27 [5:31]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Messe I.X-VI.X] As Syrians Pour In, Lebanon Grapples with Ghosts of a Bloody Past [11:51]

fuck, this is so good. can't believe I went the better part of a year without spinning this

bandcamp: http://ulver.bandcamp.com/

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Conan - Grim Tormentor

Eats Aaron Freed's favorite queer Black Metal bands for breakfast. Ridiculous crushingly heavy. New album is even better. And live the last time I saw them.... By Crom, that was some of the heaviest shit I ever saw.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
no u

Dark Tribe - [In Jeraspunta - Die Rückkehr der tollwütigen Bestie #01] Nothing as Darkness [4:02]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
L'acephale - [Mord und Totschlag #06] Against a Weeping Sea of Sleep [21:06]

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder by Cradle of Filth

Not their best album by any stretch, but way better than Thornography was

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Massacre - Chamber Of Ages

Curious how they are live, without Kam Lee. Next week at Neurotic Deathfest, some amazing names on the line up like every year. ( Dark Angel, God Macabre, Gorguts, Cancer, Deceased ) I'm pretty much a spoiled metal brat when it comes down to metal shows over here in the Netherlands.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

GETTING DOSE EUROVISION FEELS.

Cabaret

Donator
Wow I haven't listened to Metallica for yonks. I shall go forth and metal up with 'enter sandman' cos it was such a tune in ma' youth.

I saw Metallica headlining Donnington Monsters of Rock, They were pretty freaking awesome. They did the most amazing thing when they played 'one' and turned the whole place into a warzone - I actually felt quite scared at the time. Awesome show!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Metallica - [...And Justice for All #01] Blackened [6:42]

shame about the shitty production on this album

Top Bottom