What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Triptykon - Black Snow

Fuck yeah Triptykon tomorrow. and At The Gates. and Morbus Chron. and Urfaust. and Asphyx. and Primordial.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Had this in my head a lot lately, so I'm playing it to get out of my system.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
George Winston - [Winter into Spring #05] Rain [10:13]

when I get better at piano I want to learn this song

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
YOB - In Our Blood

Incredible. The new album might be the best YOB album so far.... obviously in the yearlist.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

One of the comments has one of the more recent and interesting anthologies I've heard:
"I would say so, that Gary is Professor X since he is the unquestioned leader, and Robbie is Magento, since he actually defected from X-Men to create the Brotherhood, just like Robbie that left Take That. (continue...)
I would also say the Howard is Beast, just by the beardy look of his ;)
(note that Mystique is the one that appears in the picture of the five in the clip, but since she is a female, I include Beast instead)
Mark would be Banshee, he is the "little kid" of the group, and Jason is Havok, just like the havoc he creates in women's minds (and pants :P) when they see him ;)"

Ghost X

Not sure where to put this, so I shall put it here :awesome:...

Voting for Australia's Triple J Hottest 100 for 2014, so here's my shortlist, and enlargened are my top 10:

(Disclaimer: May not be representative of my actual taste in music, but rather guilty pleasures and/or a reflection of the lack of decent music this year :P. I'm sure all this music is available on Youtube to listen to).

Basenji
Dawn

Chet Faker
Gold

Death From Above 1979
Train Wreck 1979

Duck Sauce
Radio Stereo

Ecca Vandal
White Flag

First Aid Kit
My Silver Lining

Hilltop Hoods
Cosby Sweater

Little Dragon
Paris

Meg Mac
Grandma's Hands

Odd Mob
Is it a banger?

Peking Duk
High

Pond
Elvis' Flaming Star

Preatures
Somebody's talking

Presets, The
Goodbye Future

Royksopp [Ft. Robyn]
Monument (The inevitable End Version)

San Cisco
RUN

Sia
Burn the Pages

Temples
The Golden Throne.

Tkay Maidza
Switch Lanes

Tove Styrke
Borderline

Tycho
Montana

Yelle
Bouquet Final

Zammuto
Good Graces.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

In a really good mood, so it shows here. :awesome:

Top Bottom