What are you listening to?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Van Der Graaf Generator - The Sleep Walkers

Fuuuu this album doesn't get boring at all does it? Still blowing me away after so many listens.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Nattens Madrigal - Aatte Hymne til Ulven i Manden #01] Hymne I - Wolf and Man [6:15]

Fuck, the remaster sounds amazing. The music finally has space to breathe and I can even hear the bass clearly. Don't worry though, it's still a lo-fi recording and sounds as savage as ever.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Wars of the Roses #01] February MMX [4:10]

For a band that switches styles so often Ulver are pretty damn consistent. Shadows of the Sun and Nattens are probably their best but they don't have any main releases I don't enjoy.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Wars of the Roses concert I was attending to was quite interesting. A terrible joint for upper class fuckwits with way over priced beers and a terrible sound. The artist playing before them was hilarious though, I believe it was one of the guys from Manes (?) who made really terrible "avant garde" noise music with a retarded horn n stuff. Oh yeah he brought a toilet with him too.

Deathcult - The Drunkard In The Sky

Cool stuff.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sounds like a... strange show, to say the least.

Ash Borer - [2009 Demo #01] Drukne [14:00]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [To Be Kind #02] Just a Little Boy (for Chester Burnett) [12:40]

If this isn't album of the year, it's close to it. I've only heard a couple of other things in the same league.

Lex

Administrator
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your life
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife

I haven't "felt" a song like this in a really long time. The lyrics and the video are so poignant and so relevant to British culture it's... well it's depressing and scary, but also comforting. The artist is Irish which makes it even more poignant IMO.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Three Dog Night - Never Been to Spain

What genre is this music from? It's too good to be rock or country, forgive me I never heard of this genre before. XD

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Struggling to get this out of my head since I woke up, time to play it out of my system. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Bölzer - [Roman Acupuncture #01] Roman Acupuncture [3:18]

So many epic riffs.

Top Bottom