What are you listening to?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Nightbringer - Call Of The Exile

New album is tits, would´ve made it into my 2014 list if I had heard it before

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

This will forever remind me of Marcus. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
That Cultes des Ghoules album is so great.

Lord Mantis - You Will Gag For The Fix

Killer. love their Blackened sludge filth.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It really is. So many epic riffs. I still need to catch up on a lot of 2014 releases but that's probably going to be in my top ten for the year.

Metroid Metal - [Expansion Pack #01] Prime Theme (MP) [4:23]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Henbane ain´t 2014 though. But I'm in the same boat - just got the 2014 releases from Darkspace, Pallbearer and Blut Aus Nord.

Darkspace - Dark 4.19

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Oh, shit, you're right. I don't know why I thought it was from last year.

Metroid Metal - [Other Album #04] Sector 4 (MF) [4:40]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Can happen - I guess the new albums from Taake, Stargazer and Kermania I just ordered probably end up in some 2015 lists.

Darkspace - Dark 4.20

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness

Got played a few times on the radio at work. Not going to lie, I love it!

Edit: Youtube on here seems to be broken, here have a link

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Marcus, you just need to remove all the letters, etc of the YouTube URL until "v=". It's the letters/numbers after that, which actually show the video. Quote mine as an example and you'll see what I mean.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Megumi Hayashibara - Lullaby Agetai

Less known song, the great thing about Megumi is the sheer volume of songs she has released in her career. I've always been crazy about the synthwave sound that cropped up in the 80s, which was still popular in Japan in the 90s and I can still hear some traces of it in modern Jpop once and a while. Not sure why Americans want to forget about 80s music so much because that shit was awesome.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tides from Nebula - Higgs boson

Probably one of the more obscure random downloads I did that managed to not get deleted, :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Deathspell Omega - [Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice #07] Third Prayer [3:57]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Top Bottom