What are you listening to?

Ghost X

I recently realised two similarly sounding artists I like (Tycho and Com Truise) are a part of a genre of music called Chillwave, so decided to check out other artists in the genre. So far I have listened to Toro Y Moi and Yppah. Neither quite do it for me as much as the former two mentioned. I've a list of others I'm yet to get through, so shall surely mention what I think of them when I get to it.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Portrait - Lillies

Finally got arsed to get a better record player - the sound quality is so much better. <3

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
God Macabre - Spawn Of Flesh

The Winterlong would end up high if I'd make up a top Swedeath list. So classic.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Blood of Kingu - [Dark Star on the Right Horn of the Crescent Moon #01] Crowned Scarlet Moon Is Waiting for Eclipse [5:29]

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I wasn't too impressed with the latest one but the first two were pretty good, ergo no u

Yasunori Mitsuda - [Chrono Cross CD3 #01] Garden of the Gods [2:54]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Ennio Morricone - The Great Silence (Restless)

I'll be seeing the maestro perform this very sunday.... for free. Stoked. So very fucking stoked.

Top Bottom