What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Mahavishnu Orchestra - [The Inner Mounting Flame #01] Meeting of the Spirits [6:52]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, pretty much.

Judas Priest - [Sin After Sin #08] Dissident Aggressor [3:18]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Steeleye Span - Batchelor's Hall

Forever alone. :sadpanda: Batchelooors Hall I'll always stay single keep Baaaaatchelors hall

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Blut aus Nord - [Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers of the Icy Age #01] Slaughterday (The Heathen Blood of Ours) [6:48]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Swallowed - Libations

25 minutes of total fucked up psychedelic Doomy Deathness fuuuuuu this is awesome in all it;s deliriousness

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

It may be associated with 50 Shades of Shit, but I've always liked Ellie and can't get this out of my head.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Downloaded their greatest hits album, Memory Lane, last night and wow, I've been on a total McFly kick all day. I remember when this first came out and while it was different from their usual style, I loved it from hearing it. Still loving it now! I love the whole, "Dougie, don't go into the woods!" bit. Oh Danny, your accent is proper Mancunian :awesome:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
StarGazer - The Grand Equalizer

Their depth of songwriting and sense for atmosphere sorta reminds me of The Chasm. Utterly fantastic stuff, Their 2014 album is amongst the very best of that year with Morbus Chron, Horrendous, Teitanblood, Dead Congregation, Vanhelgd and Swallowed.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Weakling - [Dead as Dreams #04] No One Can Be Called as a Man While He'll Die [13:09]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Blut aus Nord - [Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers of the Icy Age #07] Fathers of the Icy Age [6:59]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

You wanna talk, you wanna talk about it, there's an elephant in the rooooom...

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Top Bottom